Sickabs, How Do You Train?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

Just kind of creeps up on you, like smoking, right? :wink:

[/quote]

Have you been missing or something? I need help with my tri’s, will post in the Alpha Guns thread if you have time to answer a few questions.

LR

[quote]London Runner wrote:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

Just kind of creeps up on you, like smoking, right? :wink:

[/quote]

Have you been missing or something? I need help with my tri’s, will post in the Alpha Guns thread if you have time to answer a few questions.

LR[/quote]

Sure, shoot.

Lots of personal stuff (all good, fortunately) 's been keeping me from the net for a while.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Was this ever supposed to be a serious thread?
LR[/quote]

oh it was and it still is.[/quote]

It still is a serious thread. We’re just waiting for SA to turn up. I’ve pm’d him but maybe he’s dead…[/quote]

He was on his way home the last time he replied. Maybe he met a 15 year old.

LR[/quote]

thats a very distinct possibility.

Also, these T-Nation threads are pretty vague and I get confused as to who said what some times. So thanks for always signing each of your posts London Runner… I always know when I’m replying to your posts :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Say what, greg?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/rapid_fat_loss_20?id=3628631&pageNo=10

thefederalist has officially been dissed.

As for tattoos, how do I know something I get at 20 wouldn’t absolutely repulse me at 40? Don’t think I would ever get one.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Was this ever supposed to be a serious thread?
LR[/quote]

oh it was and it still is.[/quote]

It still is a serious thread. We’re just waiting for SA to turn up. I’ve pm’d him but maybe he’s dead…[/quote]

He was on his way home the last time he replied. Maybe he met a 15 year old.

LR[/quote]

thats a very distinct possibility.

Also, these T-Nation threads are pretty vague and I get confused as to who said what some times. So thanks for always signing each of your posts London Runner… I always know when I’m replying to your posts :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Say what, greg?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/rapid_fat_loss_20?id=3628631&pageNo=10

[/quote]

see thats just proof that I do know how really gay it is

[quote]therajraj wrote:

As for tattoos, how do I know something I get at 20 wouldn’t absolutely repulse me at 40? Don’t think I would ever get one.[/quote]

You get something thats part of you, that way unless you change 70% of who you are in 20 years then you’re good to goooooooooooooo. Or you get it done on your ass and you nor can anyone see it.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

As for tattoos, how do I know something I get at 20 wouldn’t absolutely repulse me at 40? Don’t think I would ever get one.[/quote]

You get something thats part of you, that way unless you change 70% of who you are in 20 years then you’re good to goooooooooooooo. Or you get it done on your ass and you nor can anyone see it.[/quote]

I’m a 70% different person at 25 than I was at 18. It would be foolish to think I won’t be another 70% different in another 5-10 years.

I “regret” (I’m using “” because by regret I mean if they would magically disappear I’d be a bit happier, but in truth I rarely think about them) both of my tattoos. The problem with tattoos is that they’re so permanent you will RARELY get someone to admit they wish they hadn’t gotten them done.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

You get something thats part of you, that way unless you change 70% of who you are in 20 years then you’re good to goooooooooooooo. Or you get it done on your ass and you nor can anyone see it.[/quote]

I’m a 70% different person at 25 than I was at 18. It would be foolish to think I won’t be another 70% different in another 5-10 years.

I “regret” (I’m using “” because by regret I mean if they would magically disappear I’d be a bit happier, but in truth I rarely think about them) both of my tattoos. The problem with tattoos is that they’re so permanent you will RARELY get someone to admit they wish they hadn’t gotten them done.[/quote]

In the kids defense he did choose something related to his heritage, unlike some of the retarded stuff I’ve seen some people get in high school and college. I mean how many retarded tramp stamps have we all seen over the years?

But I definitely agree with you, your personality changes as you age, I’m definitely a much different person at 25 then I was at 18.

FTR, at 19 I wanted to get an Apple Computers tattoo on my arm and at 21 I wanted to get a Toronto Blue Jays logo over my heart. I’m REALLY glad I didn’t go forward with either of those lol.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I “regret” (I’m using “” because by regret I mean if they would magically disappear I’d be a bit happier, but in truth I rarely think about them) both of my tattoos. The problem with tattoos is that they’re so permanent you will RARELY get someone to admit they wish they hadn’t gotten them done.[/quote]

In the kids defense he did choose something related to his heritage, unlike some of the retarded stuff I’ve seen some people get in high school and college. I mean how many retarded tramp stamps have we all seen over the years?

But I definitely agree with you, your personality changes as you age, I’m definitely a much different person at 25 then I was at 18. [/quote]

Very good point, hard to argue haha, I also have been thinking about mine atleast 5 years prior to actually getting it, but yeah I agree with the tramp stamp situation.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
SickAbs has a great physique. Looking foreword to the details of how he got there.

PS: Threadkiller guys please take it easy. No shots.[/quote]

As much as I’d like to try and thread kill, I’m actually interested as well.[/quote]

That tatt looks pretty sick Nate - what is it?[/quote]

Thanks man,It’s a tattoo I actually designed myself, which wasn’t too hard seeing as how it’s simply a shield and tribal. The shield is St.Georges shield, the tribal was difficult to choose what design to go with , but with help from the tattoo artist I had do it, I can say I’m happy with it.

The text underneath is actually a prayer that’s been in my family for ages, it’s 5:30 am right now and I’m trying to remember what it says but a big old blank is coming up haha, the basic jist of it is don’t budge your morals and who you are for anyway and stay strong in your path no matter what or who gets in the way, and I had him add ’ Veritas Aequitas" Truth and Justice onto the bottom from Boondock Saints. [/quote]

Yeah I was going to say it looks like a Warrior’s Talisman - awesome! St George is a nice touch, slayed a dragon and all :wink:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

But I definitely agree with you, your personality changes as you age, I’m definitely a much different person at 25 then I was at 18. [/quote]

Very good point, hard to argue haha, I also have been thinking about mine atleast 5 years prior to actually getting it, but yeah I agree with the tramp stamp situation.[/quote]

Probably why getting a tattoo that’s symbolic about who you are or where you came from makes more sense than say something you thought about on a whim. I go through tattoo ideas all the time, but I give myself a while (years even) to mull over it. If it doesn’t make sense I won’t consider the design. The keyword I guess is “meaningful” :slight_smile:

EDIT : Sorry to seemingly hijack the thread but just waiting for SA to turn up also. I think the thread is a good idea and while SA is a fun guy to have around the forums, we know he’s serious about training, so we want to know more!

Great thread y’all.

talking about sweet tattoos… theres a guy at my gym who has the Thunder Cats symbol tattood on the side of each bicep. Its barely bigger than a silver dollar. Then he has a superman S over one of them and the Boston Red Sox ‘B’ over the other one. I’m sure he regrets all of those

I saw a guy at a local metal concert covered in tatoos. The only one that really stuck me as unique was one on the guitar player’s lower back. It was a red horizontal rectangle outline that said “champ stamp” inside.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20101026/tap-australia-crime-tattoo-offbeat-5a1703c.html

Australian tattooist charged over rude doodle

SYDNEY (AFP) - â?? An Australian man has been charged with assault after reportedly tattooing a 40-centimetre (16-inch) penis on his friend’s back after an argument, police said Tuesday.

Queensland police said a 21-year-old was facing two counts of assault – the first for applying the indelible mark and the second for allegedly punching the victim.

Detective Constable Paul Malcolm said a 25-year-old man had gone to the alleged offender’s house and “somehow in the course of the conversation the subject of tattoos came up”.

“The victim wasn’t interested at first but he was talked into it and he said he wanted a yin and yang symbol with some dragons,” Malcolm said, according to Ipswich’s Queensland Times.

“The bloke started doing the tattoo and there was another bloke standing there watching saying, ‘Mate, it’s looking really good’.”

The victim was then allegedly punched on his way out, before he could check the ink work, which reportedly also included a misspelled comment about his sexuality.

“When he got home he showed it to the person he lives with and she said: ‘I don’t think it’s the tattoo you were after’,” Malcolm said.

The man who allegedly etched the tattoo will also face a public safety charge because he was not a professional tattoo artist and there could be hygiene issues, police said.

Nurse: Sickabs wiil now see you.

Me I come bearing jailbait tits and training tips!!

Many a great bodybuilder have asked me how ive gotten my physique. I tell them honestly, the god Zeus wanted to present his wife with a statue of the most perfect being his imagination could conceive, so he spent a millenium chiseling marble until he reached an image of perfection. Being so proud of his work, he gave the statue life…and thus we have Sickabs.

Now that I am no longer marble I must physically maintain this body with cold iron and proper nutrition. Here is my routine/diet that will make even the chubbiest/pussyiest of you into greek gods (although not as god like as sickabs…cuz thats just ridiculous).

Monday: Chest (Note, all exercises, every day, are ramped) (also note that my routine varies often)
-Incline dumbbell presses ramping 70, 80, 90, 100, 110,120,120 (all sets of 6-8)

-Flat barbell bench ramped up til around 315 for sets of 6, (if i start with flat bench I’ll go up to 350 or so)

One arm machine flys. Bring it all the way across your body as far as the machine goes. This allows work to the very middle of the chest. Aesthetics people.

-incline bench ramped up to around 275 for reps. (If I start with this I usually do around 315 for reps)

-close grip dumbbell presses (dunno the actual name)- Where you place two dumbbells together and press them up. (Works middle chest and triceps). Ramp 60,70,80,90,90 6-8 reps.

-Last exercise is tricep extension with my own twist. I grab the tricep rope (both parts) with one hand and do forward extensions with the adjuster set to the top of the crossover station. This works the very top outer part of the tricep closet to the underarm. Aesthetics people.

Tuesday: Back

Dumbbell rows: ramp 70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 140, 140,

Wide rows: hitting the rear delts and upper back. Either rowing station or the peice of equipment that you load plates onto the little pole thing. Banging out 4 45’s with a 25 on that bitch.

Reverse flys. Aesthetics people.

Biceps: ramped from 30-60s. (dumbbells, I dont really hit bi’s too much by themselves)

Neutral grip in the rowing station.

Incline Dumbbell rows, standing behind an inclined bench for leverage.

High rep deadlifts, 225 for 3 sets of 15.

Wed: Legs

Squats: ramped up until around 380 where I’ll do 3 sets of 6-8. (Sometimes a bit heavier)

Butt blaseter: (haters gonna hate, but I have girls CONSTANTLY grabbing my ass and thats the reason why)

Standing calf raises: Dur

One legged squats: in the smith machine Im up to 260 for reps now. (Thanks T-Nation for this gem)

Seated calf raises:

Hack squats:

1 more calf exercise.

Thurs: shoulders and Lats

Dumbbell shoulder presses: Ramp 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 95s. For reps. My shoulder game is wicked.

Lat pulldowns:

Smith machine behind the back presses: ramped up to 240.

Side dumbbell raises: ramped from 25’s to 40’s

Close grip pulldowns:

Front dumbbell raises: ramped from 25’s to 45’s.

Arnold presses:

Friday: Deadlifts and abs

Heavy deadlift day ramping from 200-420. (ok my deadlift sucks stfu)

Abs: 100 reps of jacknife situps (50 at a time)
-side twists with a 45 plate (4 sets of 30)
-leg raises (until i have muscle spasms lol)

Sat: off or biceps/tricep day.

Sunday: Legs (pretty much stuff i didnt do on my first leg day)

2-3 Hamstrings exercises

2 Calf exercises

Legs presses

Maybe biceps If I didnt go sat.

Thats about the gist of it. My nutrition /supps are what keep me looking like this too.

-I follow my own variation of the anabolic diet. I eat around 4000-4200 cals a day, and about 80 grams of carbs (half of which comes right before the workout). I try to do this 7 days a week but sometimes I live life and get piss drunk on weekends (still somewhat watching carbs though).

Supps: Hydro whey (I make a shake EVERY morning for breakfast, Natty pb, almonds, half a banana, ice, water, Hydro whey. 1000 cals, 15 grams carbs, remember fiber is not counted as carbs). I only use hydrolized whey.

-Bcaa’s Vitamin shoppe actually makes pretty decent bcaas. I take 3 serving of 3 a day, throughout the day.

-Animal Pak vitamins. Best muscle building vitamins.

-Fish oils (Biotest or Triple strength from gnc).

-Thermo cla. Pop these first thing in the morning. Trust me these help the stomach redirect fat, and since I dont drink coffee this has the caffeine I need.

-Every now and then I may use a pre-workout (that doesnt have carbs).

(when Im trying to look uulllltra ripped and dry during the summer or for a shoot, I use animal cuts. Try it and tell me its not the best thing ever).

Any questions???

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
-Last exercise is triep extension with my own twist. I grab the tricep rope (both parts) with one hand and do foward extensions with the adjuster set to the top of the crossover station. This works the very top outer part of the tricep closet to the underarm. Aesthetics people.

Any questions???[/quote]

Picture or better explanation of this one please.

LR

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
-Last exercise is triep extension with my own twist. I grab the tricep rope (both parts) with one hand and do foward extensions with the adjuster set to the top of the crossover station. This works the very top outer part of the tricep closet to the underarm. Aesthetics people.

Any questions???[/quote]

Picture or better explanation of this one please.

LR[/quote]

Imagine youre doing a tomahawk chop, but with both parts of the rope in your one hand. At the end of the movement try to turn your wrist down…it hits the muscle juuuust a bit more.

OK so facing away from the weight stack, and pulling over your shoulder? Thanks for that, I’ll try it tomorrow.

LR