Show Off Your Pets

Beau…my walking partner. Had him out back for a bit before the storm rolls in.

12 Likes

Aw, you can tell he’s a good dog. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah he is an awesome dog

IMG_20210516_140801_658

Bear was excited about his car ride yesterday.

11 Likes

Our Schnorkie Max

Our Goldendoodle Piper

And our Boxer Blade and Golden Retriever Roxie that are no longer with us.

Putting Roxie down was the hardest thing I have ever done, but could not stand to see her struggling anymore with end stage renal failure. Best dog I have ever had, if not for my wife’s allergies and asthma I would have another pure bred Golden.

7 Likes

Simon. We rescued him a couple months ago and already one of the best cats we’ve had. After a couple weeks of adjusting to us and the dogs he blended right in with the family.

Edit: Found a better pic

9 Likes

Piper’s pups she had last year. Litter of nine.
photocollage_202151815025232

Piper ready for a walk. She will grab her leash and set it at your feet wanting to go.
Screenshot_20210518-144730_Facebook

10 Likes

Looks like my buddy, Duke

5 Likes

The grey cat crew.

Grey-grey:

7 Likes

This is Franklin. Weirdest cat I’ve ever had. LOVES people more than any dog I’ve ever had.

7 Likes

I guess it’s been long enough to spam this thread some more, lol.

Husband then: “If we did get a dog, I’d want one that could jump in the truck [F250, it’s not a short truck]. But I’m not sure I’d want to mess with one even then.”

Husband now: Lovingly puts Buttons’ “work clothes” on, hoists 65 pounds of her into the truck, along with the water dish, treats, and the whistle I make him carry because she’s deaf.

Buttons, wearing her worker-guy clothes, on her way to do lumberjack things with the husband:

13 Likes

Yeah. Thats like my dad with our German Shepard.

“Dad, the guy down the street is moving and looking to place his dog. He can’t take her with him.”.

Dad “No! Period.”.

Also Dad 2 weeks later “Hey! Don’t eat that! Thats for the dog!”.

:laughing:

5 Likes

My cousin rescued a beautiful white cat.

My uncle: get that thing out of my house! I’m allergic
My uncle 2 weeks later: here kitty kitty
My uncle a year later: his WeChat moments is full of cat pictures
:laughing:

4 Likes

Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?

Im the good boy!

10 Likes

He is so damn cute!

1 Like

Love the dog, but that headliner is giving me the hives.

1 Like

Two morons getting worked up over a waistband

5 Likes

Rare win for the dog.

4 Likes

Is the headliner the ceiling? Well, whatever it is, the truck is a ‘98 and works hard. It’s earned its rest, but does it get it? No. Now it has dogs and water dishes in addition to its chainsaws and mauls and other such miseries.

I only carry sunglasses and drinks in my Jeep, and it looks much less exhausted. Oh, and the dog, of course (windows down, system up!).

1 Like