Should I Order or Buy Directly?

cortes i want to thank you for your outlook, although it sounded grim at first, i definitely plan on being more interactive on the boards … i have been reading the boards and researching for last 2 years, after seeing some serious flaming, i really had no desire to post anything

… i now have the basics(IMO): training, diet, age, the basic knowledge on how to deal with sides and why they started, and which compounds to use and why, for intelligently using AAS … and i would like to learn alot more, its just a gamble sometimes on whether a “newbie” will get his ass chewed out or get some great advice or answers …

i appreciate you taking the time to explain the online situation and not just flaming me … i will probably stick to local sources till the time comes … thanks

I personally try to be as consistent as possible with my flaming - That is, i try to do it as often and as harshly as i can… :wink:

Seriously though, i don’t think it is a gamble at all. If you - “now have the basics: training, diet, age, how to deal with sides, why they started and the which and why of the compounds” then there is no reason you should be flamed - you may hear things that you don’t like too much, but out and out flaming should be minimal (i cannot account for all twats and cunts online).

If you have that base of knowledge you say - then you sound be fine. Sorry - what is the question??

i was probably sticking my nose where it doesnt belong and then commenting to cortes on the earlier comments i made about the OP’s post on how it is tough to find a legitimate online source as i have been burned too … but i read your earlier post, brook, and i know that you have spent alot of time and money trying to find sources …

so i dont expect anyone to just hand over their hard work and im sure lumbernac(OP) doesnt either, so my question was: is there a technique to searching and locating a legitimate source, as this is probably the most frustrating part of the process … thanks

[quote]mopchopper wrote:
i was probably sticking my nose where it doesnt belong and then commenting to cortes on the earlier comments i made about the OP’s post on how it is tough to find a legitimate online source as i have been burned too … but i read your earlier post, brook, and i know that you have spent alot of time and money trying to find sources … so i dont expect anyone to just hand over their hard work and im sure lumbernac(OP) doesnt either, so my question was: is there a technique to searching and locating a legitimate source, as this is probably the most frustrating part of the process … thanks[/quote]

the way most guys do it, at least initially is find a decent board with a “sourcing section” , just follow the posts for a period of time. you will soon see a pattern on who is reliable and who is not, pretty simple really, but regardless the only thing that seperates a “golden source” from a scammer is one decision on one day to say screw it and take the money and run, it happens all the time. Just never send more than you can easily lose.

thanks, i appreciate the direction

[quote]Cortes wrote:
mopchopper wrote:
i wonder if ordering raw powder and making my own would be a better way to avoid customs … i hear alot of guys on this site talking about making their own batch

Here’s what sucks about this game:

You buy from your local dealer at the gym. Do you know him enough to trust him? Can you afford his outrageous prices? What about his source? He may be a good guy who is getting screwed or selectively scammed as well (in his case 1 out of 4 vials is pure oil, for example).

You purchase from an online source: You almost certainly won’t know them well enough to trust them. Are they going to send you your gear, or not? If they do send it, will it be snagged by customs? Will you get a controlled delivery (unlikely, but not impossible, and very scary)? IF you receive your product, will it be real? Fake? Underdosed? Sterile? What it says it is (tren is tren and not test, for example)?

You purchase from a powder source. Now you are dealing with guys who typically live in China, the McDonald’s of corruption. Will these guys send what they say they will send? How pure is the powder? Do you have a lab to assess purity? What is the heavy metal content in the powder? Will these guys just take your money and run?

I know I sound pretty bleak here, but this really is the situation. There ARE great sources out there, the problem is that you can’t just pop onto a message board or do a google search and expect to find them. In fact, I would say that the ones that are the most easy to find are probably the ones to be the most wary of.

However, stick around long enough. Post long enough. Learn enough. Become friends with enough guys. Most importantly build up a foundation of trust and offer something to the community, even if it is only intelligent questions, and eventually you will find a source you can trust (more than likely a whole lot of them). That’s as good as it gets, but if you do it that way, it can get pretty good.

Hope this helps even a little bit.[/quote]

+1 !

so true