Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

Thx for the answer! I was thinking of monotherapy so no test and Ai. Just just hopefully kickstart LH and FSH, so 25mg of clomd EOD should be a prob I guess

Hey man just wondering if I could get an opinion for first proper cycle ?

23 years old, 77kg, 176cm, 3 years on n off training, training style = mi40 foundation, my coach does my nutrition side of things,

Weeks 1-10 test e 500mg two 250mg shots monday n thursday
Weeks 1-4 25mg dbol (taken 30mins pre workout)
Arimidex on hand if gyno appears
Weeks 12-16 nolva 40/40/20/20

Or

Weeks 1-4 250mg/week 2x 125mg shots
Weeks 4-10 slowly increase upto 250mg twice a week shots
NO dbol
Same pct as above.

Have you known or heard of anyone who’s tried the whole “take grapefruit juice with oral” theory for increasing effect? Also my caps are 25mg is it fine just to take it all in once dose before workout ?

The closer the injections are together, the more stable it stays in your blood. Once per week or even twice per week would be fine. This also helps lower your chance of gyno and high estrogen. I know it’s more convenient to pin less often, but it can make a big difference to bring them closer together.
No problem at all - I’m glad you’ve found it helpful. Come back any time with questions.

Very very mild - shouldn’t be a problem at all.

Looking great for being off.
I would go with the first cycle no problem - I would consider it mild to moderate. No changes from my end - its basic and appropriate for a first cycle.
I don’t buy into the grapefruit juice thing personally.
No problem taking 25mg at once.
Let me know if any other questions come up.

Sorry I am happy to answer any questions you have but I’m a little confused what you’d like me to expand on! The question above is from 2 years ago - are you wondering about that? If you could clarify for me and then post into Shadow Pro 4.0, I’ll get back to you with some help.

in reference to your quote:
“I knew this would spike some interest. I can’t share a ALL of my secrets, but I promise you there is some interesting things out there that you can find if you know the right people or look hard enough :wink:

what are some of these interesting things ? and where do we begin look???

are there any unorthodox ‘secrets’ that we would not find unless pointed in the direction of?

for example: not so well known supplements, unorthodox drug regimes, dieting tricks etc etc ??

can you give us anything that is not common on the forums haha?

i have a theory that blood is alot more important than what we think in bodybuilding, im no doctor but it makes sense to me, maybe something like thinning blood or blood quality can be very beneficial? i may be way off, just getting the ball rolling :wink:

thanks again shadow pro

Hello Shadow Pro, I have a bunch of contest prep theory Qs…

It seems most people drop all injectables a week or so out and test a little further out than that.

Dropping test is so that nothing aromatizes to estro allowing you to look dryer?

Dropping the rest of the injectables is so you don’t have knots on stage?

If you were not worried about knots would it be fine to take injectables up to the day?

Would it be better to use long estered Tren/Mast (or what ever is in your contest prep) so that you could drop the injectables a week out but still have highish levels (I normally see short esters in contest preps)?

But still use short estered Test to drop it and get it out of your system before contest day?

When you drop test and are only using non aromatizing roids couldn’t arimidex dosages drop or even eventually be unnecessary?

At least until the last few days when you take a larger than normal dose to help dry everything out as much as possible?

In theory if some one were to run a non aromatizing steroid cycle AIs would not be needed?

ahhhhhh sorry I understand.
Sorry lol there are some things that just aren’t for the forums!
Good luck on your search :slight_smile:

hahahaha !! cheeky

where should i start my search ? :wink:

cmon brother! even scooby doo got hints

feel free to inbox me if needed :slight_smile:

Shadow!!

I’m in need of a bit of help. I’ve been supplement free for a year now attempting to recover from a bad coach giving bad advice for a show. I’m still not 100% myself as i still feel slightly lethargic, no libido, ED, etc. I’ve had ALL bloods done several times and the strange thing is, most everything is normal. My LH/FSH are normalized, my ESTROS are normalized, T4 normalized. My TSH is elevated (5.7 on top of 4.5/normal) My prolactin is is still elevated (21.1 above 15.2/normal) and my Test is still very very low. ( Total:339ng/dl) My Doc can’t seem to get their mind up on what they wanna do to get my normal hormones flowing again. I can’t stand this loss of energy and I’m turning to you for help as i trust your knowledge! I’m currently not on ANY meds/supps. Everything seems to be in normal range aside from what i listed above but my T is still in the dirt. What would you recommend on straightening me out/jumping my system back up? Thank you in advance for any help.

shadow a few quick questions

1. since you run tren a majority of the year, do you ever need anything to assist with thyroid function? possibly t4 or anything?

2. also you use nolvadex over an ai offseason, have you ever had estro too high and had to lower it (even if no signs of gyno, possibly just high blood pressure or bitchiness?)

3. if i were to do the same (using nolva instead of ai), and my estro was really high, yet i felt great, no libido issues or gyno etc etc does this still mean i need an ai to keep estro in range and im not a candidate of the nolva instead of an ai ??

lol I am cheeky and also know how to stand my ground…I do appreciate your persistence.
You are right about the importance of blood - many athletes across many sports utilize blood related “systems”. I’ve never experienced any of these methods myself so genuinely can’t comment.
You could try starting by looking up “designer steroids” perhaps? May be a starting point.
Scooby Doo used Scooby snacks - have you tried those?? I hear they are mostly protein and tren.
Good luck man

Hey man - I’m sorry that happened to you. I hear it all the time and it’s so frustrating. For future come run it by me here and I can at least make sure everything is safe etc.
First thing you want to address is your prolactin levels which is likely causing much of your issues (including your libido and ED)…I know the numbers say 15 is the top normal range, but in order to feel like a healthy functioning male, you need it around 3.5-5.5 for peak function. Your best option is Caber - you will have to do regular blood work with it to keep a very close eye on what’s happening since it can shoot you down the other way and honestly its an even worse problem to have. You do not want to go under the 3.5/4.0 mark. Start with 0.5mg twice per week with blood labs every 2 weeks.
Second issue to look at is your test - it’s really low. You probably could get a script for TRT (just an option). If you are lucky they will start you at 100mg per week and then adjust depending on your body’s response. If that is the way you go, they should also give you a script for arimadex (if they don’t, get it for yourself in case) and take as needed if estrogen issues arise.
Also get yourself right away on 2 bottles of Alpha Male - its hands down the best natural test booster you’ll find. Double the listed dose.
If you give me the exact cycle you were on I may be able to give more specifics - I’m a little confused about why your thyroid/TSH is where it is. Were you on huge amounts of T3?
I’m pretty sure that the main issue is the prolactin (and test as well…they’re related anyways) and this is the place to start.
Come back and update me please and let me know if any questions about what I’ve listed here.

1. I have never had an issue with thyroid being on tren. I have heard of it for some people but it’s very individual and not particularly common. Don’t take t4 without blood work showing you actually need it.
  2. No I’ve never had issues and haven’t heard of this personally. The theory of why you’re asking makes sense, but in real life I’ve never seen any impact on blood pressure etc.
  3. I don’t see a reason for it if you don’t have signs, but for longevity it’s not going to hurt to throw in arimadex just to keep your body at normal levels if you want. Not necessary from my experience, but I do understand why you’re asking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

your a legend! i completely understand what your saying… muchly appreciated

by the way… from what ive learnt from all your posts; i am the best i have ever been, physically and mentally , youve helped all of us alot more than you know… its hugely appreciated

1 Like

Shadow, I have another question! Do you run HOT-ROX on top of your t3, clen and winny and such? Thank you!

haha I’m so happy to help. There’s nothing better than hearing that the forum is helpful and appreciated. Thank you for the kind words and lols.
I’m sure I’ll hear from you soon :wink:

Absolutely - when I’m dieting, I take every advantage I can get my hands on! The combo might make you pretty shaky but you’ll burn fat like hell.

@Shadow_Pro I have a question.
Currently I’m on my third cycle. Started 4.5 week ago.
Test E 500mg e7d 1-8
Tren E 300mg e5d 1-8
Turinabol 30 mg ed 1-3/Turinabol 40mg ed 4-6

My blood pressure is ~150/70-75

How can I lower it to normal range? What is yours?
Another problem is I completely lost appetite… When I was on the bridge everything was fine.
And I can’ cure acne…

I’m 23 now, 207 lbs, 190 cm.
Currently I’m preparing for my first men’s physique contest in my country.

Hi shadow !!

I current on Cyle

750mg Test E -week
625- Deca - week
30mg Dianabol for first 4 weeks

I start cycle 15.03, I will wait 10 more days and then do a blood work for.
Estrogen and Prolactin and see do i need AL and how much.

What is good ratio of estrogen/test on cycle?