Shadow Pro Q&A 4.0

Hello bro, i really appreciate your contribution for the community, you have saved us a lot of of time and effort as well as preventing us from destroying ourselves.
I have some pretty standard question which i assume you get asked constantly :

I’m planning a Prop/Tren/Winie cutting cycle.
1-12 100mg Prop EOD
3-12 75mg Tren EOD
3-10 30-50mg Win Tablet per day

From past cutting cycles i would get a puffy left nipple in the middle of the cycle. This time i want to be ready If(most probably) something like that occurs. I can get my hands on Nolva, Arimidex and HCG(limited).

1. What advice would you give me on using HCG on the last four weeks and should i continue during PCT?
  2. Should i start A-dex from the beginning or start using it when i feel some sides (also if i start using it during cycle should i continue with it to PCT and at what doses)?

My biggest confusion has always been AI and HCG during cycle and continuity of them on PCT (how long, what doses, etc).

Thank you in advance.

Yo…what’s up shadow! whats going on with the book your writing? can we expect a release date anytime soon?

Are you taking curcumin and flameout? These will indirectly help your blood pressure and overall health.
When is the last time you checked your liver and kidney values? They can both impact appetite and blood pressure.
Are you taking NAC and TUDCA for liver support?
Start with that and then update me.

As long as you in standard range with estrogen you should be fine.
Test will obviously be higher since you are taking it.
The ratio doesn’t matter that much - as long as the estrogen isn’t too high and your prolactin is around 3.4-3.5 you should be ok.
I would run a mild anti estrogen through your cycle though to help keep balance and then ensure you’re getting blood labs. (arimadex .5 every other day or nolvadex 10mg every day)

1. I would run HCG throughout the cycle if you can - 250iu twice per week and bump up to 500 for the first 4 weeks of PCT then go back to 250 for weeks 5 & 6.
  2. You can run arimadex or nolvadex throughout the cycle (arimadex 0.5mg every other day or nolva 10mg every day throughout)…as you start PCT bump up Nolvadex to 40/20/20/10
    Post if any other questions about this!

I’m working on it. I’m sorry I’ve been really busy but it will eventually find it’s way to paper :slight_smile:

I’m taking Omega 3, zinc, Vitamin C, multivitamins and ZMA.
For liver support I’m taking Heparegen 2 - pills ed with turinabol after breakfast.
Is any difference between normal Omega 3 and Flameout? Better bioavailability?
What tests for liver and kidneys I should do for getting best results?
Thanks for your support.

Flameout is more potent and a higher quality oil than most Omega 3 products. They also purify and test extremely carefully for PCBs, dioxins, mercury, and heavy metal contaminants - these are way too common in many fish oil products out there today.
Just regular liver and kidney level function tests, as well as creatinine…if there is anything wrong in these basic tests, then you can do a liver or kidney ultrasound or further testing. Basic first.

@Shadow_Pro

Why are so many US doctors so quick to prescribe TRT to people in normal ranges who obviously don’t need it? I’m from UK and have just joined this forum, looking through the TRT section I have seen a few threads already where people have been over 500ng/dl and have been prescribed TRT, it just baffles me a bit TBH and seems completely unnecessary. Last thread I read for instance the guy is sitting at 649ng/dl and is being prescribed 200mg per week, this is not replacement therapy to put it bluntly.

Ok, I do all the tests asap. Thanks :slight_smile:
I have one more question.
Generally I have coach but he didn’t give me anything to prevent gyno… And he explain that’s all genetic (gyno, high pressure etc.)
What do you think? For me it’s bullshit - high E2 = gyno, more red cells = higher blood pressure.
It is possible to reverse this without surgery?

Thx for answer. What hormones you recommend to check on cycle and how often. ( except estro and prolactin.

Money grab. People feel better on TRT and like it, docs make money…everyone is happy :slight_smile:
Just a note for interest - there is a bit of a problem in the states right now with youth getting such terrible nutrition that testosterone is actually below average and TRT is needed. It’s crazy.

2 Likes

It depends on the level of your gyno. Some can be reduced by letro rather than surgery, but it’s so much easier to just use an AI through the cycle and prevent it, as well as a proper PCT.
Fire your coach.

1 Like

Testosterone, IGF1, SHBG level, and two you mentioned

My Blood Work is done : Estro is 243.9 pg / mol - ref range male <87.0
Prolaktin 302.7 ref range male 54 - 340 mIU / ml

Obviously estrogen looks high and prolactin is on the high side also. Let me know if you have specific questions and I will try to give you some direction.

I start to use Arimidex 0.5 EOD
How long i wait to see again my estrogen lvl again ?

Hi there, I’d like to get some advice on a cutting cycle from someone experienced like you.
To go into more detail I did a 12 week bulking cycle starting November. 20g of sustanon and 20g of deca. Started with 3000kcal and bumped it to 3600kcal along the way macros being 30% protein 50% carbs and 20% fat, went from 77kg to 90kg and I was satisfied by these results. However during the cycle I noticed a buildup of hard tissue around the nipples, using arimidex during the cycle didn’t do anything, but after a 6 week PCT of nova/clomid the tissue was completely gone.
So for this cutting cycle I’m planning to use tren, prop winstrol and clen. My questions are:

1. Are these compounds allright? Should I add/remove something?
  2. How many weeks and what dosages of each compound?
  3. Nutrition. My main goal is to get leaner im around 15% body fat currently. Gaining muscle mass is a secondary goal, but I’d rather get leaner and sacrifice some gains than get more muscle and loose less fat. I was planning to eat at a slight caloric deficit (my weight is around 87kg currently) with a 50% protein 30% carb 20% fat macro distribution. Any insight on this of what to do differently would be much appreciated.

Its been a while since I visited your invaluable Q&A thread(s), Coach Shadow Pro,

Im thinking about using 2 orals for my next cycle and alternating the orals & dosages based on my workout/rest days.

Ex:
Anavar & Anapolon
or
Winstrol & Anadrol

Typical week of training:

2 days high volume/intensity-100mg Anapolon or Anadrol per day (split up in 2 doses)
1 day light day-50mg per day of Winstrol
Repeat

Then after 2 weeks of that I have 5 active recovery/very light days-50mg per day of Anavar or Winstrol

Do you think this is an effective way to use orals?

I apologize if this was already discussed…

Thanks so much for your time & dedication to T-nation!

Do bloodwork again in 4 weeks and continue every 4 weeks until it’s ok.