Sexy Cars

I can’t believe that nobody posted the Aston Martin One-77.

LR

'69 Chevelle SS. Pretty clean. I was bummed to see these rims on it, but hell, grown man can do whatever he wants when he’s got a car like this!

I love the early 1950s model Ford Mercury.

Another…

I know, I know… Maybe not sexy, but damn cool

I’m not sure if this was a merc or not. Whatever it is it’s been stepped on, stretched out, chopped down and made mean. Tuffest car at this particular show

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I know, I know… Maybe not sexy, but damn cool[/quote]

I always thought the Woody was cool.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I’m not sure if this was a merc or not. Whatever it is it’s been stepped on, stretched out, chopped down and made mean. Tuffest car at this particular show[/quote]

At first glance It appears to be a heavily modified Mercury, but I’m not sure. The grill looks different from some I have seen, but the whole car has modified so much it’s hard to say.

It’s got balls whatever it is.

The ascari A10 (pictured) and the Keonigsegg CCX are my two favorites- They both look insane and perform incredibly, but also don’t come from a big name companies.

Due to T-Nation’s amazing forum ability, no sound came out. Hope this one works!

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Porsche Carrera GT Porsche Carrera GT Car Review - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube

/thread [/quote]

Yeah I suppose but if you’re going Porsche then why not go all the way, you know? 2010 Panamera[/quote]

Surely you jest!?!

The carrera GT is THE ultimate porsche (in many respects) whilst the panamera is merely a money-spinning also-ran.

There is no comparison between the two, sorry.

Sure, that’s my opinion, but I would bet it is also the opinion of any Porsche afficionado.

Any yes I own a Porsche - a faithful remake of one of the greatest drivers cars of all time (as voted my EVO magazine readers, har har) - the 1973 Carrera RS Lightweight.

BBB[/quote]

1. It’s production
  2. Even though it’s production, it’s rare
  3. It’s still stupid fast
  4. You can fuck in it.

That’s my criteria, and that’s why I dig it. Got a pic of the '73? I bet that thing is badass.[/quote]

I would not want to get fuck-juice on my leather in my Panamera 4s, that would be criminal I can fuck other places.

I vote GT2 as number one badass porsche.
Yes, I wanna see picks of the '73 RS. I bet it kicks ass to drive.

[quote]Hellfrost wrote:
What’s with all the porsche lovers here? None for ferrari?

I was able to drive the Aston Martin DBS and the Carrera GT on the same day. The Aston was a very nice car, but too quiet and none of the exhilarating thrill from most super cars; Good quiet luxury car though. The Carrera GT was fun but a pain in the ass to drive. Kind of hard to see it as an every day car.

Here is me red lining my ferrari.[/quote]

No shit, you own that?

[quote]London Runner wrote:

LR[/quote]

So many cars, so little time. If I could fuck a car…

Hennessey Venom 1000

[quote]Paste42 wrote:
Hennessey Venom 1000

[/quote]

If we are going to do modified cars, the lingenfelter vette needs a mention too.

I remember reading a road and track comparison of supercars a few years back. They had one a lingenfelter in the test. The thing dropped a cylinder early in the competition. They completed the rest of the events with only 7 firing cylinders and it still won. That’s pretty bad ass.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]London Runner wrote:

LR[/quote]

So many cars, so little time. If I could fuck a car…[/quote]

This

Oh and to you porche guys, how the heck can you argue over the baddest porches and not even mention RUF? For shame.

http://www.ruf-automobiles.com/content.php?session=9c180c04f65b5a908caefc007499ebe8&seite=seiten/modelle_uebersicht.php

CTR3 FTW!

Although, I’m not sure if there is really any porche under there anymore.

The Bugatti Veyron. Super fast and beautiful all around.

The Morgan Aero 8. Hand-built and beautiful curves.