Sexy Cars

Are you tired off all the ass, tit’s and poontang threads? Sick of all the sexy hot chick threads or t-vixen threads? No? Well no shit. But I thought I’d start a sexy car thread. I love cars, all sorts of them sports cars, luxury cars, muscle cars, etc. But no matter how you slice it I love horse power. I love it in a sexy package too. The car I have been drooling over lately is this one:

That glorious sound, oh MY…That sound gives me a big fat erection, I mean I could hammer nails.

Pat could you edit and tell me (since I’m at work on a gov’t computer and can’t see videos) what kind of car it is?

If I could be rich and own only 1 car it would be this one. Eversince I was a kid and saw the movie The Gumball Rally.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Pat could you edit and tell me (since I’m at work on a gov’t computer and can’t see videos) what kind of car it is?[/quote]

Lambo Murcielago LP 670

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Pat could you edit and tell me (since I’m at work on a gov’t computer and can’t see videos) what kind of car it is?[/quote]

Certainly, Lamborghini 670 LP Super Veloce.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
If I could be rich and own only 1 car it would be this one. Eversince I was a kid and saw the movie The Gumball Rally.[/quote]

One of my favorite movies! That Daytona convertible wasn’t to ugly either.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

Certainly, Lamborghini 670 LP Super Veloce.

[/quote]

Ah, very nice.

Saw one on the 405 in LA on a flatbed once, neon green. Might be able to dig up the pic.

My contribution and a car I’m probably getting in a little while.

[quote]pat wrote:

If I could be rich and own only 1 car it would be this one. Eversince I was a kid and saw the movie The Gumball Rally.[/quote]

One of my favorite movies! That Daytona convertible wasn’t to ugly either.[/quote]

Loved the scarf lol.

Do you also remember a movie about a dude that rolls into a small town and builds a drag racer out if an old 41’ Willys. Only saw it once. I remember Root Beer being the towns drink of choice…weird but thats how I remember it.

Back to the topic…second must have car.

SSC Ultimate Aero: 0-60 in 2.7 seconds.

classic Mini with a Honda VTEC. Would LOVE to get one of these done. 185-200+ HP(depending on engine and mods) in a 1300lb car? In.Sane.

Mini VTEC @ Nürburgring - YouTube This is a video of a dude running the Nurburgring in one of these type minis.

[quote]pat wrote:

One of my favorite movies! That Daytona convertible wasn’t to ugly either.[/quote]

Loved the scarf lol.

Do you also remember a movie about a dude that rolls into a small town and builds a drag racer out if an old 41’ Willys. Only saw it once. I remember Root Beer being the towns drink of choice…weird but thats how I remember it.

Back to the topic…second must have car.
[/quote]

That’s the GT 40, right?

Porsche Carrera GT Porsche Carrera GT Car Review - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube

/thread

One of many that I’d love to have in my stable. Caddy XLR

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:

/thread [/quote]

Yeah I suppose but if you’re going Porsche then why not go all the way, you know? 2010 Panamera

Gumpert Apollo

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:

/thread [/quote]

Yeah I suppose but if you’re going Porsche then why not go all the way, you know? 2010 Panamera[/quote]

The Panamera is like the ugly chic who fucks good. It’s kind of fun, yet as far as real sexiness, it leaves a lot to be desired.

I don’t know man, having all that hood in a 2010 model kicks back to the long ass lines of the 60’s and shit. I dig it.

Zonda Cinque

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

I don’t know man, having all that hood in a 2010 model kicks back to the long ass lines of the 60’s and shit. I dig it.[/quote]

Like if I was rich as fuck, I’d get me my Carrera GT and would buy the wifey your Panamera =).