Second Cycle Advice: Dosage Questions

So as it is possible to read from this forum I did first cycle of 300mg test e week. For me the result was decent, but at the end with trt dose i had issue with hemocrit and hemoglobin, so i felt kinda shit. Looking back, seems that the issue for ED and bad mood on trt dose was Hemoglobin/hemocrit and prolactin.
If after some time all bloods come back good, i will try again.
My question is, if its better to try bigger Test E dose only for example 400-500mg week, or better to keep test low side and add another comp like deca ( 200mg). Dont have any experience with other compounds.
Please give your opinion.

Why would increasing your dosage make these problems better?

Deca and known Prolactin problems do not mix. Neither do ED and Nandrolone.

You did not do well on a TRT dose of Test for Hemoglobin/Prolactin issues, so I would not mess with Test or Deca… That rules out most AAS options for you. My opinion is for you to not pursue this avenue.

1 Like

At least for ED / Libido increasing dose should screw his androgen / estrogen ratio higher. E2 is not linear. It flattens out a lot after physiological levels of testosterone is past.

I’ve seen this with gyno too. Guys can get gyno at 300-350 mg/wk, but going to 500 mg/wk resolved the issue in certain cases.

1 Like

All I can suggest is from my experiences. I never had ED problems until I got dermatamyositis. That was a bear, but I felt tired and weak all the time anyway. Sex was the furthest thing from my mind.

But of the 3 decades I cycled AAS, I never had any noticeable side effects except a little gyno that I got rectified by dropping back the testosterone or added nolvadex or proviron.

Cycles I took once I added testosterone to the anabolics were:

• Never more than 200mg/wk of testosterone cypionate (I got no gyno on cyp, but enanthate seemed to activate gyno.)
  • Up to 200mg/wk of an injectable anabolic (I liked Deca most)
  • Up to 30mg/day of an oral the entire cycle (the exception was 50mg/day of Anadrol which I never took more than 6 weeks)
  • Most of my cycles were 8 weeks, except the focal contest that year which was 12 weeks
  • I was “on cycle” more than I was “off cycle”

I never had any blood tests, though I wouldn’t have known what to do with any of the information. There was no internet. Who would I ask? No doctors knew anything about AAS. I got on and off cycle based on a schedule and never on how I felt.

Use this as you wish. By today’s standards it is probably worthless.

I explained myself a little wrong.
Maximum normal range for prolactin is 400, before cycle I already had 405.
When i started with 300mg test e week, i never felt better. I had to take 0.25 weekly of armidex and 40mg p5p to keep my prolactin low. My prolactin always was rising in correlation with E2.
On my 300mg cycle with ai and p5p my prolactin was 300-350.
I was on 300mg 17 weeks. Everything was fine until i saw in 15th week hemoglobin and hemocrit was rising. My option would have been to dump blood, but i could not as i made tattoo and they refused to take blood. So i lowered the dosage to 100mg, where the problems started.
My test bloods were 54 nmol and max normal is 30 . But still, i did not feel good. And seems that the problem for occasional soft erections or no erections was thick blood, because when it lowered problems were gone.

first 2-3 weeks I did not take any AI nor P5P. E2 was 3.5x higher than my normal and prolactin was 2x higher than usually ( 900 ). Tried to take 40m p5p, prolactin lowered a little. Then added 0.25mg armidex and E2 went down and prolactin went down.

I now understand that higher estrogen is not that bad and not the issue probably. When i was doing PCT and HCG my estrogen was also high but prolactin did not rise like being on test.

So little update for someone who might need the information.
5 Weeks ago made first injection of 150mg test e. (300 weekly).
Tried to inject into ventro glute first time, and it was life changer. Also decided to not touch AI until i really need it.
I would say I feel many many times better what i felt on my first time. I cleaned my diet a bit, nothing crazy and did not touch AI. At week 2, i had some small pimples on forehead, but they dissapeared. Have a bit oily forehead( probably estrogen ), but washing 1-2x day fixes it.
I have gained more weight until this point vs first time.
Took tests to see where I am at right now for the first time into this cycle.
Results are quite shocking:

Estrogen <161.0 pmol/l result : 200.0 pmol/l
Prolactin 73-407 mIU/l Result : 339 mIU/l ( How is this possible ? without gear i was always over 400 and even 480 PS: i dont use p5p rn )
SHBG 14-71 nmol/l Result : 17
Testosterone result: 3025 ng/dl
ASAT 15-45 U/l Result: 31 U/l
ALAT <45 U/l Result: 26 U/l
Hemocrit : 40.0-49.0 % Result : 49.4 %
Hemoglobin 134-170 g/l Result: 162 g/l
Cholesterol is in range.
So far I feel very good. I dont want to say 100% but i think my issues might have started with using AI ( hormone fluctuations etc ) .
Test was taken 2 days after shot.

Great news. Your labs look pretty good for somebody on a low cycle level.

Quite possibly.

How are the results coming by scale and mirror?

Scale : 3kg more ( 17 weeks end vs 5 weeks )
Seems like im cutting, but at the same time gaining :smiley:

Today started week 9. Past week i had some problems with acne in hair: that I fixed with duacgel. But now acne is forming on back. Got some big red pimples + small ones.
Today I took 0.5mg of adex and will try to apply duac gel x2 a day. Hope it helps.
So far everything has been better than first time.
Any suggestions regarding bacne, any other options ? Skins has been really oily already for 3 weeks, I guess E2 related.

bathe in dawn soap with a Silicone Exfoliating Body Brush

back-washer-Google-Search

African black soap, PanOxyl Foaming Acne Wash

change shirts often.

1 Like

I have been ~ 3 months on trt dose 100mg*wk to see how I react this time.
No Ai no nothing. Had some issues with minor acne, but that cleares when I use duac gel, but time to time have some breakouts on shoulders and upper back.
Have made couples of tests, and they both seem very different testosterone wise.
First with same dosage my test was 835 ng/dl

Yesterday did new test and the result was:
Testosterone : 2017ng/dl
SHBG: 18
Estrogen 199.0 pmol/l <161.0 pmol/l
Prolactin : 271 mIU/l 73-407 mIU/l ( 1 month ago took broclomine for 2 weeks every day 1 tab, to see if high prolactine, is culprit in my issues. Was not. Instead tanked my prolactine to 43 )
Hemocrit : 53,4% ( will donate blood today )

I Inject Monday and Thursday. Only difference i tried was to inject into fat not muscle ( can this make such i big diffrence in testosterone ? )
Also is it ok to get acne time to time ? ( Or smth is off ) on 300mg week i got it rarely if any .

When were your blood tests in relation to your injection days? Is it the same gear both times?

Next day after injection. Same dose, same vial.
Monday Injection, Tuesday test

If you had just started the test when you had the first bloods drawn it could be that you still had a low concentration in your blood and when the second bloods were drawn you had reaches a higher level of blood concentration.
Not sure on the effect of injecting into the fat vs. muscle. I know the absorption is different but nit sure how much blood levels would be affected once you reach steady levels.

I have been on Test ~ 5 months of what 3 months 300mg/ weekly, now 2 months 100mg/ weekly

Can we consider being on HCG only as giving break to body ?
As far blood test, on hcg only everything seems to be in normal range.
What i mean , when people are on gear, they sometimes tell that, you should give body a break 1-3 months .

Started PCT some time ago per Hepta easy restart guide on this site.
I am into 3rd week of nolva 20mg weekly. Made tests today.
LH : 0.4 - 7 ( 3.79 )
E2: 0 - 161 ( 105 )
FSH: 0.5-12 ( 5.1 )
TSH: 0.4-4 (2.22 )
SHBG: 14-71 ( 28 )
Testosterone: 8-30 ( 14.8 )

So does this mean that my body can function by itslf or i should take nolva 3 more weeks ?
Test results are pretty same as when i started injecting .

Yet again started " mini " cycle / cruise.
Last year once again I came off of a trt dose aka 100mg test e week. I dont know, its in my head that once in a while i need to pct to tell my brain that my balls still work.
Last year I did 300mg test e week 0 AI. Felt better , but at the end the sides started coming and my face got bloated asfck.

This time I will try 300mg test + 100mg primo( or 200mg test + 100 primo would be better? ) just to try and see if it lowers my E2 .
Just did my first injection with primo and test in one barrel. 1.1ml, was kinda panicking as before max was 0.6ml lol .
What to expect on that kinda combo ? Sides, benefits ?
What are your experiences ?

I hope ventro glute can handle 1.1ml .

Depends entirely on your goals. What’s the point of this cycle?

1. Test to feel normal again, and benefits in gym
  2. Primo, to find out if it works as AI for me + benefits while doing recomp / cutting