Scammed!!!!!

Untill you have used the site, don’t bash it. If someone gets scammed it gets posted…and the orders for that source stop. TSC is a well run site, IMO it is well worth the monthly fee.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
jockerdon wrote:
If every day of the month, you asked ONE stranger for a QUARTER, you’d have enough money for a subscription to TSC AND and Double Stack at Wendys.

Gee wiz.
Thanks for the sound and practical financial advice…I really wasn’t worried about the cost, just the worth of their information. I value experience based information higher than most other sources. I also value info from folks with similar perspectives as me–it helps keep the advice pertinent. Thanks though

I’m sorry the example was too complicated for you.

If you’re not “worried about the cost,” Why don’t you sign up for at least one month and check it out? I am in no way going to profit from you joining, why would I give you good information if it wasn’t going to help you?

For some reason, I think you have no clue how TSC works. This is what makes me think this:

I value experience based information higher than most other sources

Honestly, do you have any clue how TSC works?

I also value info from folks with similar perspectives as me

For some reason, this comment sounds to me as if you think that I “really want to loose money, shoot sh*t into my body, deal with the d.e.a. or be screwed by people with badges.” Do you honestly think I want any of the things? I hate to break it to you kid, but we want the same thing: Good, clean gear, at an affordable cost, from a trusted source, without any legal issues.

it helps keep the advice pertinent.

Now, I’d love for you to explain how my advice isn’t pertinent. You are looking for a source; one who provides you with good gear, good prices, and void of any legal issues. I am providing you with the means to that end, and instead of listening, you are choosing to sit on some imaginary high horse.

It isn’t very often TSC is talked about publicly on this, or any other boards.

Ungrateful people these days.

[/quote]

Well you tried bro.

tailhold

I am going to take DOHCrazy’s advice and sign up for a month and see what happens. Will report back. It’s $6 for fuck’s sake.