Say...You Look Like

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I have heard Colin Farrell and george Clooney. Clooney I don’t know so much about, but Farrell is fair I think.

I stand by my original assessment. If Mel Gibson and Leonid Brezhnev ever had a love child, Irish would be it.

Myself, I have been accused of looking like Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Jason Stratham, Brad Pitt, Pavel Tsatsouline, and George Michael (???!!!).

Obviously not all by the same person.[/quote]

Thats hilarious Varq!!

I had people chasing me down the beach in Jamaica calling me Shakira. Some little girl started crying because I wouldn’t sing her a song! I really don’t see that at all…other than my hair.

I get the, “hey you look like…Nick Lachey,” constantly.

[quote]Jason32 wrote:
People tell me I look like Homer J. Simpson…
[/quote]

I think a quote from Gov. Schwarzenegger would be appropriate here.

My barber continues to tell me I look like Edward Norton from Fight Club and American History X.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Doctor stig thinks I would look like charles bronson if I grew my hair and my moustache out.

Julia- Somewhere on this site is a picture that says “keep sharpies away from mexicans” and it shows a picture of some hispanic women drawing on giant eyebrows. I realize that you are not hispanic, but for whatever reason, your eyebrows remind me of the picture. I wish I knew where it was.[/quote]

Around the time the lord of the rings and pirates of the caribbean was out I was getting told I looked like god damn Orlando Bloom ALL THE TIME, by heaps of people, strangers in bars etc… the pic of me in my avatar is form around then.

Also had a few more comments when kingdom of heaven came out.

Ryan Phillipe and Steve Mcqueen here
me getting a lil action the other night I am on the right!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I look like a cross between Brad Pitt and Butterbean.

That’s a hell of a combo.

Chicks dig it.

gives us a picture!!

Zap is elusive. He posts no pictures, ever…(pussy, ahem)[/quote]

Nobody wants to see a broken down 40 year old.

I think only the really impresive guys should post. I look decent but not impressive so why bother.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
see?
they are naturally high and have always been arched when i was little… i was just being like spock in that other pic…sorry…i love spock…[/quote]

If you look like anyone, it’s Ellen Pompeo from Grey’s Anatomy (but 19 years younger).

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/a/8/a8ae2-Stifler’s_mom.jpg

Stifler’s mom

When I was younger lots of people told me I looked like Nicholas Cage (even though I have brown eyes). After I was given the gift of beard by Chuck Norris and cut my hair short, people started telling me I looked like Jean Reno.

As a side note, my wife thinks that Jude Law is very hot. After reading this thread this has begun to worry me…

When people first meet me, they usually say I look like Tiffany Amber Thessian. I prefer to think it’s the Beverly Hills 90210 look vs. the Saved By The Bell look.

I’ve been told by multiple different people through the years that I look like Kiefer Sutherland, but my wife doesn’t buy it and says “you just look like you.”

[quote]Jonesy20 wrote:
me getting a lil action the other night I am on the right![/quote]

Yeah i can see that some what. Though the guy behind you in the middle looks alot more like Grant Wistrom of the seahawks.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
When I was younger lots of people told me I looked like Nicholas Cage (even though I have brown eyes). After I was given the gift of beard by Chuck Norris and cut my hair short, people started telling me I looked like Jean Reno.[/quote]

Sounds like you need to try some cucumbers or Prepation H for those bags.

[quote]PGA wrote:
I’ve been told I look like Denzel.[/quote]

Where do you know Denzel Tabbard from? I went to HS with him.

DB

[quote]vikingpride wrote:
Jonesy20 wrote:
me getting a lil action the other night I am on the right!

Yeah i can see that some what. Though the guy behind you in the middle looks alot more like Grant Wistrom of the seahawks.

[/quote]
LoL that rocks I will tell him that next time I see him

[quote]Professor X wrote:
HogLover wrote:
PGA wrote:
I’ve been told I look like Denzel.

Except you’re white…

He’s ITALIAN. [/quote]

Black Italian? hahahaha…

I’ve been told I look like James Earl Jones, but thinner, different hair, different eyes, longer femurs, hairier forearms, smaller ears, different size and shape of mouth, a beard, a much better ass and I’m white.

I don’t see the resemblance though.

DB