Sarah Palin - Guilty as Charged!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
This thread could use some cheese to go with the whine.[/quote]

SWEET!

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I better clarify…

There are a LOT of good, noble, honest people out there, who consider themselves religious, (and many who don’t).

They go about their lives, doing good things, and don’t wear their religion (or lack thereof) on their chest for all to see.

Nor do they use their beliefs as a sledgehammer to smash other people with.

I will ALWAYS be wary of the person who feels the need to “broadcast” who and what they are, and to judge others harshly if they don’t believe exactly as they do.

Mufasa [/quote]

So I assume you are voting none of the above? Because the campaign trail is everything you just stated you are wary of. These fuckers are trying to get elected you know, they have to toot their own horns.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

I will ALWAYS be wary of the person who feels the need to “broadcast” who and what they are, and to judge others harshly if they don’t believe exactly as they do.

Don’t go near a gay pride parade then. Zing![/quote]

How am I going to get any dates then?!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
<<< We both gained and no one lost. We both acted in our self-interest with a happy result for all. This is an example of rational egoism. >>>[/quote]

That is a morally sound exchange as opposed to one where either you didn’t mention the cracked frame that would soon break or he knowingly slipped you a counterfeit bill or a bad check. The latter would be immoral on one side or the other or both.

The idea that equitable commerce can only be A or immoral is a bit strange.

I have opportunities to shaft my customers all the time who wouldn’t know memory from a motherboard if I handed them one of each. I could tell them anything and they wouldn’t know the difference. I do not ever do anything except give them exactly what they need for a more than fair price, parts and labor. I would like to think that that is a moral choice.