Sanders Campaign Could Win In Spite of Corporate Media Spin

A study on the impact of higher wages.

It’s bureaucracy Zepp. Take a look from the link USMC provided…

[The rising proportion of ineligible veterans is largely due to the military’s increasing reliance on other-than-honorable discharges, which have been used as a quick way to dismiss troubled men and women who might otherwise qualify for time-consuming and expensive medical discharges.

The G. I. Bill instructed the veterans agency to care for veterans if their service was “other than dishonorable.” The agency interpreted this as excluding “other than honorable” discharges. Though veterans can apply for a category upgrade, the process is confusing, inconsistent and slow, Mr. Adams said. Only 10 percent of veterans are successful; a decision takes, on average, four years, the report said. In some regions, all requests are rejected.]

It should not take an average of 4 years to make a decision on whether a veteran gets benefits or not.

Especially when illegals use Emergency Rooms as their own personal doctors.

Absolutely and it goes beyond that. A friend of mine served for 13 years and got out as a Sergeant. He applied for healthcare through the VA and was denied on the ground that he makes too much. He; however, can’t afford Obamacare in Colorado. So what happens? He has to pay the Obamacare penalty for being uninsured.

That’s what happens when government controls healthcare.

Did you read the link?

Nope

Has nothing to do with corporations.

Huge shock…

I think Zep put you on ignore…he is not really feeling the burn that this is causing him.

Oh well…

The Union for Radical Political Economics…just so much LOL.

1 Like

Surprise, a sanders supporter doesn’t know the difference between a super delegate and the electoral college.

http://usuncut.com/politics/alaska-superdelegate/

1 Like

Favorite part thus far:

A whopping 539 people voted in Alaska. That’s a whole .073% of the population there…

1 Like

And it’s funny how progressives consistently win when voter turn out is high. And Republicans tend to win when voter turn out is low. One example doesn’t make for a rule a fact that is lost on you because it doesn’t fit your ideology. Just like when you were so proud of yourself for pointing out 1 country had a higher per capita healthcare system than the U.S. without even explaining what those costs cover. Wow!

No I don’t have the time to respond to every post.

I literally laid it our for you point by point. You just chose to ignore 95% of the post.

Zep talking point 376.

I’m genuinely impressed you linked to something other than the real news, though.

Funny how you don’t respond to the ones that don’t fit your ideology.

Still waiting 7 days later:

Oh look here it is again 6 days ago:

Dufuq does this even have to do with what we were talking about?

Translation: I like to spew bullshit to indoctrinate others, but can’t back said bull shit up so I ignore those that challenge me by calling them ideologues.

1 Like

I beg to differ, as the most populous state in the nation had Dems win with a voter turnout of just 30%. I am actually ok with this, since most people are uninformed, I would prefer they don’t vote.

http://ww2.kqed.org/news/2015/02/11/california-2014-voter-turnout-was-even-worse-than-you-thought/

It’s already here. At least in Japan it is. My favorite sushi place and my favorite yaki-niku place, both fairly large chains that employ a huge number of people, have moved to a tablet ordering system that removes the need for a significant portion of labor from the dining experience. Lots of other restaurants around here are following suit. Self-check out at other places is another area where automation has already arrived and will only increased. The means are already here. Hike up costs for businesses and those jobs are going to be replaced by far more efficient labor.

That one is pretty simple actually. Democrats whip up the low information voter turnout better than Republicans. This usually happens in presidential years. Both parties have a base that vote in every election. The Republican base is larger. But when you have a presidential year you bring in the mob and they tend to favor the Democrat.

So you are saying that a liberal arts degree from Emory College, that costs roughly 240K is NOT a good cost per unit effort move?

Color me shocked, hahaha

1 Like

The Republican base is larger? A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation | Pew Research Center

Currently there are no examples. One can think of Allendes Chillie but that was not allowed to happen. Can’t show the world there is a better way so the C.I.A. helped in the overthrow of a democratically elected government of another country. Another example of the U.S. acting on behalf of corporate interests. Is it any wonder why the world hates the U.S.? Can you give me a current example of a capitalist long-term success story?