Rise Of The Slaya 2019- Next Strongman Comp prep and fixing my hip

Hey mate,
how is it going after the last ‘life’ decisions you have made? Is everything playing out? Didn’t contribute as I didn’t have something to contribute but I very much hope that things are getting better for you.

1 Like

Things are playing out atm! I’m staying at my best mates house which is great and i decided to go back to school,so I’m going back to school this week. ( their is a school like 200 metres away that my best mate goes to which I’m going to go to). More good things to come, I’ll post it when they happen.

I’m feeling alot better mentally already.

6 Likes

That sounds very good. I am happy for you and hope things continue to get better.

1 Like

Thanks man. How are you doing?

I’m fine, thanks. Nothing new or exciting going on right now. A lot do for my studies and job and all. Just came back from vacation.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BllkekUjgzI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=29ufhnp02x9

Jesus

Grip training
Warmup with forearm stretches, hand bands and no.1 and trainer

2 negatives with the #2.5
2 negatives with the #2
Lots of hand bands

Also i saw my dad a couple days ago, i gave him the #3 to try and he closed it 3/4 of the way and i cant even do that with two hands. he’s never lifted or done any training… freakazoid genetics and labour work when he was younger. Hes 6’4.

Why did he have to have kids with a 5’1 lady!! I could have been 6 foot+. Atleast i know i dont have weakling genetics though lol

5 Likes

i hate to break it to you. but that would have been another person.

1 Like

A body upgrade lol

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blyd3tWBoiO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nmswn9ft35y5

Larry wheels is a god

2 Likes

That was pretty fucking wild, I really wanna see if he fucks around with strongman at some point in the future.

1 Like

He says he wants to go the strongman route when hes around 28

2 Likes

At this rate he’s on pace to become one of the most recognizable, successful, and well-rounded weightlifting athletes of all-time. He’s already closing in on Stan Efferding’s records which is pretty fucking impressive.

I have no clue how Larry is able to fluctuate between 242 and 275 with such ease, but he does it. I don’t know much about anything, but I would say he might be able to drop to 220 and set some records there. I saw him at the Arnold in Columbus, Ohio this past March and he isn’t as tall as I thought he was. He looked to be somewhere between 5’10" and 6’0". 5’11" 275 is pushing the limit in terms of what his frame can support I think.

All that being said, I love Larry. He seems like a good dude, and he’s very good at what he does. I really hope he doesn’t suffer any serious injuries anytime soon (or ever, really). The sky is the limit for him

Edit: When I say “Stan Efferding’s records,” I’m referring to Stan’s gym PRs. Idk if Stan ever competed in a powerlifting fed.

1 Like

crazy af man. back angle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1iWhsHsOm/?hl=en&taken-by=larrywheels

2 Likes

Dude is 90% muscle, 10% bone, and 100% insane for attempting this shit. I love it

2 Likes

110% God

1 Like

He’s lifting goals. Awesome physique and strong as fuck

1 Like

I’m curious to how he fluctuates as well

1 Like

Looks like I missed a bunch here.

Also looks like you’re doing well. This is good.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes