Right Foot, Left Foot

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Its not the one I was looking for but Im actually glad you found it, it looks interesting, and I have to drop the kids of at the pool so I just printed it out for some good ol terlet reading![/quote]

I just take the laptop in when floating one to Valhalla. [/quote]

You guys are freaking killing me.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Its not the one I was looking for but Im actually glad you found it, it looks interesting, and I have to drop the kids of at the pool so I just printed it out for some good ol terlet reading![/quote]

I just take the laptop in when floating one to Valhalla. [/quote]

You guys are freaking killing me.[/quote]

That is why these logs are so long DDay we can be ourselves without have some 150 lb 19 year old call us out on every little comment we make.

LOL, little jerkoffs

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
LOL, little jerkoffs[/quote]

I just read the article on squat depth you posted, awesome read. After reading that pretty sure stiff ankles are a big part of the depth problem. Most of the listed exercises I’m pretty sure I can do with no problem but the ankle stuff at the beginning stuck out. I’m going to give them all a try to see if I can pick out weaknesses. Thanks again.

Be forewarned, dday, the people here are fanatics about squat depth. They’ll flail you until you’re getting ass to grass. Let me show you my scars…

[quote]DJHT wrote:

That is why these logs are so long DDay we can be ourselves without have some 150 lb 19 year old call us out on every little comment we make. [/quote]

x2. No “virtual” lifts in here. Real people with real lives posting real lifts.

I’m gonna have to look up what the Warrior Dash is now.

Welcome dday.

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

That is why these logs are so long DDay we can be ourselves without have some 150 lb 19 year old call us out on every little comment we make. [/quote]

Welcome dday. [/quote]

http://warriordash.com/register2011_east_texas.php

This is the one I will be doing with the wife in November.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Welcome dday. [/quote]

This is the one I will be doing with the wife in November.[/quote]

Thanks Farmer! I will be posting videos as often as I can.
DJHT- your wife must be pretty cool if she wants to give it a go. I asked my wife to run it, she laughed and said she’d come pick me up and take pictures. Pretty sure she already thinks I’m crazy, the WD just adds to her case.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Welcome dday. [/quote]

DJHT- your wife must be pretty cool if she wants to give it a go. I asked my wife to run it, she laughed and said she’d come pick me up and take pictures. Pretty sure she already thinks I’m crazy, the WD just adds to her case. [/quote]

This is the wife doing OHS, I have a few more of her lifting in my HUB. One of her DL’ing 205 and she is 4’11" and weighs 125.

Welcome aboard, DDay, seems just about everyone in here is always tweaking form, rehabbing, or just totally starting over with a whole different style, swapping from racks to sumo to conventional, and changing depth on squats makes it sound like you’ve been here a while already.

[quote]cavalier wrote:
Be forewarned, dday, the people here are fanatics about squat depth. They’ll flail you until you’re getting ass to grass. Let me show you my scars…[/quote]

Oh God. He means me.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Welcome dday. [/quote]

DJHT- your wife must be pretty cool if she wants to give it a go. I asked my wife to run it, she laughed and said she’d come pick me up and take pictures. Pretty sure she already thinks I’m crazy, the WD just adds to her case. [/quote]

This is the wife doing OHS, I have a few more of her lifting in my HUB. One of her DL’ing 205 and she is 4’11" and weighs 125. [/quote]

That’s too cool! An almost 2x body weight DL, hot yet scary, no wonder you train so hard, she might kick your ass if you didn’t.

[quote]Ogre21793 wrote:
Welcome aboard, DDay, seems just about everyone in here is always tweaking form, rehabbing, or just totally starting over with a whole different style, swapping from racks to sumo to conventional, and changing depth on squats makes it sound like you’ve been here a while already.[/quote]

Thanks Ogre. I’m always jacking around with something, gotta keep up, hell I’ve gotta catch up to most folks.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Welcome dday. [/quote]

This is the wife doing OHS, I have a few more of her lifting in my HUB. One of her DL’ing 205 and she is 4’11" and weighs 125. [/quote]

That’s too cool! An almost 2x body weight DL, hot yet scary, no wonder you train so hard, she might kick your ass if you didn’t.[/quote]

You have no idea, dont want to hijack your tread on the “Rage” of Mexican women. She did a spartan race which is like the Warrior dash.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]cavalier wrote:
Be forewarned, dday, the people here are fanatics about squat depth. They’ll flail you until you’re getting ass to grass. Let me show you my scars…[/quote]

Oh God. He means me.

[/quote]

Gotta keep folks honest. Never been one to brag much about my lifts, good or bad, I lift for me and do the best I can.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
You have no idea, dont want to hijack your tread on the “Rage” of Mexican women. She did a spartan race which is like the Warrior dash. [/quote]

That Spartan race looks bad ass! Don’t see me doing it, hey you never know.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
You have no idea, dont want to hijack your tread on the “Rage” of Mexican women. She did a spartan race which is like the Warrior dash. [/quote]

That Spartan race looks bad ass! Don’t see me doing it, hey you never know.[/quote]

Looks like we’re about the same size. 6’2", between 230-240. I gave up running when I got out of the military. Would love to try one of the Spartan things, though. Welcome. (PS, squat anyway you like)

Welcome to old meathead land.

Nice work

Do you do any mobility work?
Ii find I need it allot and a big pusher of foam roll and mobility work

[quote]hel320 wrote:
Looks like we’re about the same size. 6’2", between 230-240. I gave up running when I got out of the military. Would love to try one of the Spartan things, though. Welcome. (PS, squat anyway you like)[/quote]

Thank you for the welcome.