Reptilian Shape-Shifters

My best friend has been dating one of these reptilian bitches for weeks now. Her soulless slits for eyes freak me the fuck out.

That’s just silly, of course we aren’t real. Stop asking questions insignificant human.

[quote]parsley wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
MEH?

Its Nards[/quote]

Totally Nards, I’ve seen video leaks of his lair - complete with crazy lights/music and ‘people’ working out awkwardly on gym machines… they’re training for the uprising!

People, please calm down. We, the Illuminati, have formed an alliance with the Rich Banker Jews to solve the Reptilian problem. Nothing to see here, move along.

Stop. Everyone knows the invisible man in the sky controls the world.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit… you guys are so ignorant…

[quote]red04 wrote:
Anyone else think of Tribunal Dude right when they read this thread title?[/quote]

YES! that’s why I clicked on this thread. Hoping to see him. What happened to that guy?

David Icke silliness and bad fiction…

appropriate for simpletons who believe that scheisse.

If OP thinks this Reptile “Theory” is crazy, just imagine what would happen if he listened to “Coast 2 Coast” that show is fucken crazy lol but ill be damned if i dont get a good laugh when i listen to it

Apart from bringing this serious matter to our attention, tribunaldude wanted to shed some more light on it and went out to do some practical research on said beings.

Last I heard of him he was MIA.
At first I was like “Oh no! They got him!”

But then I realized he must’ve killed their king and taken its place.
Because, wonder of wonders (and I won’t be cross with you shouldn’t you believe me, because, frankly, in your shoes, I wouldn’t believe it myself!) one day I’ve received a link to a YouTube video via TN PM. It was titled “Boon Of My New Life”. The vid showcased three shapely gals being transformed into lizards and being devoured by one big MoFo looking like a cross between a lizard and a bodybuilder with a very intelligent raptor-like stare.

The vid was deleted about 3 minutes after I’ve watched it.

Somebody called?

I was busy meeting with other Draconians… we were draining the blood out of missing orphans and got carried away. Oops…was that out loud?

Hey wait…that doesn’t make sense…if I’m going with my avatar then I’m the guy who kills those bastards, yeah. With a mullet!
I came here to chew ass and kick bubble gum…and I’m all outta ass!

Shit that doesn’t sound right.

does that mean they eat bugs?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I came here to chew ass and kick bubble gum…and I’m all outta ass!
[/quote]

Knew it! He’s one of them!! Get 'im boys!!!

Shit I though of Tribunaldude too, I loved his threads

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:
Anyone else think of Tribunal Dude right when they read this thread title?[/quote]

YES! that’s why I clicked on this thread. Hoping to see him. What happened to that guy?[/quote]
seriously. he and mr purple just dropped off the face of the interwebz.

Understand anything of what was posted here, I cannot.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/gasppppreptilian_woman?id=2247267&pageNo=0

[quote]FattyFat wrote:
Apart from bringing this serious matter to our attention, tribunaldude wanted to shed some more light on it and went out to do some practical research on said beings.

Last I heard of him he was MIA.
At first I was like “Oh no! They got him!”

But then I realized he must’ve killed their king and taken its place.
Because, wonder of wonders (and I won’t be cross with you shouldn’t you believe me, because, frankly, in your shoes, I wouldn’t believe it myself!) one day I’ve received a link to a YouTube video via TN PM. It was titled “Boon Of My New Life”. The vid showcased three shapely gals being transformed into lizards and being devoured by one big MoFo looking like a cross between a lizard and a bodybuilder with a very intelligent raptor-like stare.

The vid was deleted about 3 minutes after I’ve watched it.

[/quote]

What? I wanna see!

[quote]red04 wrote:

x2

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:

x2[/quote]

x3. Dude had pretty interesting threads going on…