T Nation

Read This On A Facebook Group

I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard.

“Dude, don’t buy creatine?!!! That’s nuts. I started using it and I’ve added 8 pounds of muscle and 20 pounds on my bench in two weeks! Tell me that’s not worth buying.”

Guys, creatine will put on 8lbs of lean muscle tissue in only two weeks. Fuck steroids, get creatine!

rolls eyes

What? I did add 8 pounds of muscle and 20 pounds on my bench in two weeks. What’s the problem?

Oh, shit, delete, delete

Dude, what is that move up in your avatar?

Is that a pro wrestling move?

I am so going to do that to a foreign exchange student.

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
Dude, what is that move up in your avatar?

Is that a pro wrestling move?

I am so going to do that to a foreign exchange student.[/quote]

I have no clue, I just think it’s kinda cool

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I have no clue, I just think it’s kinda cool[/quote]

Dude, your avatar IS pretty badass. As they say, “mad props.”

Anyway, most people are ignorant. Btw, there’s a Testosterone Nation group on Facebook if y’all don’t know.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
Rattler wrote:
I have no clue, I just think it’s kinda cool

Dude, your avatar IS pretty badass. As they say, “mad props.”

Anyway, most people are ignorant. Btw, there’s a Testosterone Nation group on Facebook if y’all don’t know.[/quote]

I spent all my saturday at home, and I looked but I couldn’t find it :frowning:

Edit: I just found it, the last wall post was back in August :stuck_out_tongue:

Where did you find it? The avatar that is.

Just another forum I’m on. Somebody posted it, I stole it. Now it’s on my photobucket :smiley:

The wrestling move that he’s doing is a “Bulldog”. Used by the likes of Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Bret Hart and a host of many, many others.

Yeah guys, I took Cell Tech and exploded like Ronnie Coleman 4 realz!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
The wrestling move that he’s doing is a “Bulldog”. Used by the likes of Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Bret Hart and a host of many, many others.

Yeah guys, I took Cell Tech and exploded like Ronnie Coleman 4 realz![/quote]

The only wrestler I cared for was The Rock. That guy was epic, minus his lack of a chest.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
The only wrestler I cared for was The Rock.[/quote]

Yeah, the Rock was cool. The only thing I didn’t like was that he lied to me: I could never smell what he was cooking…

…okay, lame joke’s over.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
Rattler wrote:
The only wrestler I cared for was The Rock.

Yeah, the Rock was cool. The only thing I didn’t like was that he lied to me: I could never smell what he was cooking…

…okay, lame joke’s over.[/quote]

Actually, he never claimed that there was a smell. He just asked if you could smell it.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
Btw, there’s a Testosterone Nation group on Facebook if y’all don’t know.[/quote]

Diddn’t know that! Thanks.

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:
Actually, he never claimed that there was a smell. He just asked if you could smell it.[/quote]

Oh, then I forgive him.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
drummerofgod89 wrote:
Actually, he never claimed that there was a smell. He just asked if you could smell it.

Oh, then I forgive him.[/quote]

That’s probably the best course to take.

shakes fist

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
Dude, what is that move up in your avatar?

Is that a pro wrestling move?

I am so going to do that to a foreign exchange student.[/quote]

yea i think its a variation of the RKO or diamond cutter. not sure of its actual name though

[quote]Weeze wrote:
Sikkario wrote:
Dude, what is that move up in your avatar?

Is that a pro wrestling move?

I am so going to do that to a foreign exchange student.

yea i think its a variation of the RKO or diamond cutter. not sure of its actual name though
[/quote]

The RKO is done from a standing position, same with the Diamond Cutter.

That’s a “Bulldog” because it’s from a running start.

Just added myself to the facebook group.
Thanks so much for posting that there.

I always thought it was the last half of the stone-cold-stunner, because the shoulder is under the victims head, whereas with the bulldog, the victims head is trapped in your armpit, under your shoulder.

That said, the first time I saw the avatar, I watched it for like, four minutes. It’s sweet.