Props to Biotest for Stellar Service

…honestly, I avoid shopping online more often than not for a variety of reasons.

My experience with Biotest has been second to none. Automated shipment tracking, speedy processing of order, the whole bit - I’m quick to jump on lacklustre service, and I’m also quick to point out the reverse - so bang up job.

can’t argue with you here. Never had any problems with Biotest’s service. Which is one of the reasons why I am a lifetime customer.

seeing as you are in canada, i’m curious what did you order? and how much duty did you get raped for??

yeah I was wondering the same about duty, cuz getting Biotest stuff in canada is a bit pricey…it would be nice to get it from the source if it didn’t get charged by customs

hey guys, happy friday. How long did it take for ya’ll to get your orders? I am in TX and I ordered from them for the 1st time on 03-31, how can i track it? I don’t see a link on the site…

[quote]G-men27 wrote:
seeing as you are in canada, i’m curious what did you order? and how much duty did you get raped for??[/quote]

13 dollars and change.

[quote]Lady_J wrote:
hey guys, happy friday. How long did it take for ya’ll to get your orders? I am in TX and I ordered from them for the 1st time on 03-31, how can i track it? I don’t see a link on the site…[/quote]

What shipping method did you choose?

I go with the FedEx Express 3-day option and receive my orders in 3 days.
If you choose one of the FedEx options, you should get an email from FedEx with a tracking number.

I don’t know what happens with the other shipping options.

Rykker!! Hello again!

Sheesh, i honestly don’t remember. Is there any way to find that out? Lol, I also have dementia with that OCD…

[quote]Lady_J wrote:
Rykker!! Hello again!

Sheesh, i honestly don’t remember. Is there any way to find that out? Lol, I also have dementia with that OCD…[/quote]

Do you still have the confirmation email from Biotest, confirming your order?
It should list your order number, your billing address, your shipping address, the items you ordered, the subtotal, and the shipping option you chose should be listed under that.

'Doh!!

I’m sure I do, but alas, I cannot access personal email from work! Damned politics!! I will check when I get home…

Thanks for the hand holding, lol…I’m sure i will graduate from my training wheels soon…