Professor X Pictures?

As far as i gather proffessor x is some big guy. I am just curious is there any link to any pics?

I have them…uh, I mean I have seen them…

You can PM him for pics. He doesn’t just randomly post them for everyone to see.

There have been a couple that he has posted in the past.

And if you want pics of Professor X, where are the pics of your “big balls”? Be sure to post them if you are going to call him out.

You’re not the first to make a post like this or inquire about pics of X.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
And if you want pics of Professor X, where are the pics of your “big balls”? Be sure to post them if you are going to call him out.

You’re not the first to make a post like this or inquire about pics of X.[/quote]

I don’t think he’s calling anyone out…?

Im interested too. I think people would take his advice more seriously. He will correct you with a quickness.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

That’s some serious gyno there.

j/k

Cute pic though.

[quote]elano wrote:
Im interested too. I think people would take his advice more seriously. He will correct you with a quickness.[/quote]

Most (if not all) of the members that post with any sort of regularity have seen his pictures.

Here he is, pre bulk.

[quote]elano wrote:
Im interested too. I think people would take his advice more seriously. He will correct you with a quickness.[/quote]

Here is something I wonder. Over the years, I have seen people make this comment on several different occasions. Part of me understands it - you want to listen to those who have been there and achieved what you seek to achieve. Fair enough.

But something else also makes me wonder. There are plenty of people on here for whom I have NEVER seen a photo and yet I can tell they know their stuff. Sometimes it’s about how compelling of a point someone makes, regardless of whether you have seen their photo or not. Someone like Professor X has been on this board for an incredibly long time, has a very large body of posts and most people know him or have seen his photos.

Because of all of that, do we truly need to go through this every year or so because of people new to the boards? Just read what he writes. If you cannot see his advice for what it is (regardless of what you think of the tone), then I’m not sure why the photo would really change that around for you.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
elano wrote:
Im interested too. I think people would take his advice more seriously. He will correct you with a quickness.

Most (if not all) of the members that post with any sort of regularity have seen his pictures. [/quote]

I guess ill just have to wait and hope I stumble on them then.

I’ve never seen any pictures of Professor X. Who cares? I don’t particularly want to share pictures of myself with people on the itnernet either. His advice is capable of being evaluated on its merits and the extent it rings true based on your own experience and progress.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
elano wrote:

Here is something I wonder. Over the years, I have seen people make this comment on several different occasions. Part of me understands it - you want to listen to those who have been there and achieved what you seek to achieve. Fair enough.

But something else also makes me wonder. There are plenty of people on here for whom I have NEVER seen a photo and yet I can tell they know their stuff. Sometimes it’s about how compelling of a point someone makes, regardless of whether you have seen their photo or not. Someone like Professor X has been on this board for an incredibly long time, has a very large body of posts and most people know him or have seen his photos.

Because of all of that, do we truly need to go through this every year or so because of people new to the boards? Just read what he writes. If you cannot see his advice for what it is (regardless of what you think of the tone), then I’m not sure why the photo would really change that around for you.[/quote]

Not only that, but people challenge me less when my picture is up. I used to have it as my avatar years back. I come here for entertainment. I already know that between me and maybe 2 others here (like Bauer), there aren’t too many others pushing upwards of 250lbs on this site. I don’t need people to tell me I look big. I hear that daily and if it takes away from debate simply because people post less when they see what I look like, that is not the outcome I am after.

Further, I am not at my goal yet. I don’t feel the need to post my pics everywhere when I know what my final goal is, I know I plan to reach it and I acknowledge that I am not there just yet.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
elano wrote:

Because of all of that, do we truly need to go through this every year or so because of people new to the boards? Just read what he writes. If you cannot see his advice for what it is (regardless of what you think of the tone), then I’m not sure why the photo would really change that around for you.[/quote]

I have read lots of his post and it seems he DOES know what hes talking about. The only reason I wanted to see a pic was for shits and giggles. I am in no way questioning his size or knowledge. I was just 2nding what the OP said out of pure curiosity, no disrespect.

Well, I’ve never seen a legs or back shot, so I’m certain (as I have said before) that he only works the beach muscles.

Love the baby picture! Is that really you?

I have pictured Prof X many times and in many ways

yep… he’s big

This thread reeks of man-on-man love…

Don’t fret with the pics Professor X. It’s obvious you know your stuff, and I’ll take it at face value that you’re probably one big sun of a gun.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
I have pictured Prof X many times and in many ways

yep… he’s big
[/quote]

I spoke too soon. It seems our Fair Lady of the Fall chimed in with some feminine lust.

What about this prof. You could post a small picture of a single body part e.g left forearm or something randomly every few months in a different, unrelated thread each time. Anyone who is really interested in finding out your true identity would have to follow every post for the next year or so. It would be like collecting football cards as a kid ;o)