Processed Food

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia… Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Nothing like Chicken McNuggets to feed to the ones you love!

I love chicken McNuggets and I won’t let you take them away from me!! refuses to look

Can’t be worse than what’s in hot dogs.

Day old fail.

See bottom:

Yeah does it come with the handy quotes from the people making it?

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Day old fail.

See bottom:

(de)Motivational Posters, Random Pics 4.0 - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation [/quote]
yeah, i was already proved wrong about this yesterday in the demotivational thread. man, if you can’t trust the internet, who can you trust?

I doubt people who eat chicken nuggets on a regular basis give a flying fuck about the above.

Looks like icecream.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I doubt people who eat chicken nuggets on a regular basis give a flying fuck about the above.[/quote]

This is true, because I’m still having them once in awhile, and I’m not grossed out by the picture or the fact that various innards and organs are included in the product.

[quote]debraD wrote:
I love chicken McNuggets and I won’t let you take them away from me!! refuses to look[/quote]
Don’t worry about it:

Looks tasty.

Looks like a big ass snake!

Fucking disgusting and whoever mentioned hot dogs, they said in the article they’re made with the same shit.