Prevent Expiration For Years?

I’m 18…I’m gonna order methyl masterdrol (now while its legal)…and keep it to use in a few years. Will it still be okay to use in 2-3 years…and if not how can i keep it so it is?

have you even bought the bottle yet? most of the ones in circulation right now are good until about the end of 2008 anyway!

for real? ok cool ima purchase it saturday…im not gonna take it now i wanna wait till like im atleast 21…in which case what would happen if i did take it if it was expired?

there is no potency. i could be wrong but the potency will be almost as if it was nothing.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
trojanman wrote:
there is no potency. i could be wrong but the potency will be almost as if it was nothing.

If you think about this though…

Why would the potency be OK upto the exp date, but then suddenly drop to nothing immediately afterwards?

That doesn’t make sense, I mean after all, the drug doesn’t ‘know’ it has ‘expired’…

Wouldn’t it be more likely that Biotest (or whoever) feel that they can be reasonably confident that their product remains 95-100% effective up to or around the expiry date, but then begins a slow decline as entropy/oxidisation occurs…?

Thats my conclusion anyway and I could of course be wrong too :wink:

bushy[/quote]

Bingo

[quote]rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
trojanman wrote:

If you think about this though…

Why would the potency be OK upto the exp date, but then suddenly drop to nothing immediately afterwards?

That doesn’t make sense, I mean after all, the drug doesn’t ‘know’ it has ‘expired’…

Wouldn’t it be more likely that Biotest (or whoever) feel that they can be reasonably confident that their product remains 95-100% effective up to or around the expiry date, but then begins a slow decline as entropy/oxidisation occurs…?

Thats my conclusion anyway and I could of course be wrong too :wink:

bushy

Bingo
[/quote]

Ditto.

[quote]facko wrote:
in which case what would happen if i did take it if it was expired?[/quote]

Those are best buy dates which if you think about it it’s still good just best if consumed before that date. Cindy Crawford looked best in 1995 but still looks good today. Get my drift?

so its not like food…i wont get sick from it if i eat it after its expired? It will just be somewhat less potent…and from what bushy said not even that significantly less potent. That being said…i know ill get flamed for this but honestly…no BS…not like just a liability answer…but at 18 if i took this with no serm…just took it for 3 weeks then took like rebound xt or formadrol extreme for PCT…how sure can i be that my test levels would never go back to normal?

I read a study by the US Air Force a few years ago where they specifically looked at the expiration dates of pharmaceuticals vs. what actually happens to the drugs as they age (for the purpose of cutting down their $$$ costs as they throw out tremendous amounts of drugs) and they found that drugs stay at max potentency far beyond the expiration date and only gradually lose potentency.

I believe they decided that most drugs were still “effective enough” 10 to 20 years past the expiration date. I think they settled on expiration +10 years as their standard for retention in their inventory.