T Nation

PowerMac G4 Value???

I have an old powermac G4, the one with the mirrored drive doors. It has 1.25 dual processor and 2 gigs of RAM…Anyone know what this old bitch is worth?

I’ll give you a 6" Subway BMT w/double meat (12" if we close the deal on a Tuesday), 2 coors light beers that have been in my fridge for a little over 6 months, and the contact information/pics for my top 3 hottest ex-girlfriends.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
I’ll give you a 6" Subway BMT w/double meat (12" if we close the deal on a Tuesday), 2 coors light beers that have been in my fridge for a little over 6 months, and the contact information/pics for my top 3 hottest ex-girlfriends.[/quote]

Make it a cheesesteak and miller lites and you’ve got yourself a deal!

I’d at least negotiate pics first. What if he’s a chubby chaser?

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
I have an old powermac G4, the one with the mirrored drive doors. It has 1.25 dual processor and 2 gigs of RAM…Anyone know what this old bitch is worth? [/quote]

Your old bitch is worth between nothing and nothing.

No more than $100.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
No more than $100.[/quote]

Take that Mr. “Nothing and Nothing.”

change it for some whey protein.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
I’d at least negotiate pics first. What if he’s a chubby chaser?[/quote]

(** leans over and whispers… he is)

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
No more than $100.[/quote]

Take that Mr. “Nothing and Nothing.”[/quote]

You think he would give you $100 for that old piece of shit?

Doubt it

[quote]xxrob5xx wrote:

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
No more than $100.[/quote]

Take that Mr. “Nothing and Nothing.”[/quote]

You think he would give you $100 for that old piece of shit?

Doubt it[/quote]

I wouldn’t pay $100 for anything Apple related… except their shares.

Just eBay the thing for $100, and settle for 70.


Do this Brah.

If you had a G4 Cube I would consider taking it off your hands.

I just upgraded my old G4 to a Mac Mini last Christmas. I still keep the old G4 disconnected under my desk… but it’s FULL of old files and is basically now just a back-up or retrieve unit.