Pot

Also, the potency of hydro weed is somewhere between 10-20%, at least when it comes to commercial crops which is way higher than it was when the only thing available was outdoor weed full of seeds. That would have been around 3-5%.

What also needs to be taked into account is average yield, this has gone up significanty in the last 20 years. A hydro chronic has the potential to yield 1.2 grams per watt which is 720 grams per 600 HPS, i.e per square meter.

But then again, what do I know :-)…

[quote]NAUn wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Funny story. The one hit shit, well my girlfriend had a shit ton… she failed to realize I couldn’t look at shit and tell the quality… she was a pot head, I had smoked some cheap shit a few times…

Well, 13 hits later, of the shit that fucks you up with 1 hit, I was holding counter freaking out because I was too high.

6 hours later, after eating 2 boxes of instant mashed potatoes, a half gallon of milk, 2 frozen pizzas, and a can of pringles I was at a comfortable high…

I would like to add I am very sensitive to any drug.

The next time I smoked, I took one hit, not even a big one, and I was fucked up. so you can imagine 13…

I noticed no effect on performance from smoking, and kept making gains fast. [/quote]
[/quote]

Lmao salvia is quite easily the funnest drug I’ve ever tried.[/quote]

I have never smoked salvia lol…

lol

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]lemonman456 wrote:

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
Just to add my 2cents - Weed is without a doubt more potent than it was in the past. Does this mean that it is more dangerous? - NO. In fact, I would argue the opposite. Lots of dope today is " one hit shit " meaning that often ONE good bong hit is all you need (maybe not to get totally blitzed but at least a 7or8 /10). This means that you can smoke a lot less to achieve the same effect. This makes the weed much safer as you’re now inhaling a lot less carcinogenic smoke.

Like the above poster has said - If you understand how weed is grown you would readily admit it would have to have gotten stronger. Growers take the best strains and continuously interbreed ONLY THE BEST PLANTS making the plants stronger and stronger. Think about domesticated fruit and how it has changed over the last 200 years. [/quote]

But how much has domesticated fruit changed in the last 30 years. I’d assume not that much. People have been smoking weed for thousands of years, and since then people have been trying to smoke better and better weed. After a couple of generations weed wouldn’t get too much more potent. I think that the only way weed could be any stronger would be because of better growing techniques, not because of selective breeding.[/quote]

“A couple of generations”. LOL, the lifecycle of hydro weed is about 14 weeks give or take. There have been SHITLOADS of ‘generations’ of weed development.

BBB[/quote]

9 to 11 weeks, depending on the strain, but cultivating a stable strain is much more complicated and takes much longer.
[/quote]

I know guys who have the flowering down to 8 weeks with substantial yield. However you have to figure in the vegitative growth period no?

9 weeks from cutting to harvest? That would be awesome.

BBB[/quote]

That could be done with sea of green, 9 weeks sounds about right.

Alas, the biggest yields usually take strains that need around 9-10 weeks, plus one week of growth.