PIV Sex is unatural...

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
I don’t think he meant those are the only rules, but they have been some of the rules for most religions forever… at least the infidel/non-believer/whoever disagrees with me… whether or not this rule came from a twisted interpretation is something else.[/quote]

He is one of the most anti-religious posters here. Perhaps I took it the wrong way, but I doubt it.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Is that a real article or a joke? If it’s real those most be some miserable women.[/quote]

It’s a troll job.[/quote]

If you look at the other blog posts from there…

It’s one hell of a lot of troll posting.

For example…

I really think I should make a comment on her blogs[/quote]

Her first order of business is to murder most men outright?

Let’s do it, how do we get an account? [/quote]

I think she would delete the comments, post something about defeating evil men trying to subjugate her.

And then close the comments on her blog.

Lol at this dumbass acronym PIV

The term PIV sex is like saying “below parallel barbell back squat.” That’s just a squat. No need for qualifiers.

All of men?s (alive and euthanised) belongings, property, resources and land will be confiscated from men and handed back to female care and supervision ? property rights over land will be abolished. You can?t own land!

All men at least above 15 (or younger if very asocial) should live separately from women and children, on their own in small huts or studios, isolated from one another and scattered around so that women can keep an eye on them (they should never be in groups or packs, that would be illegal). So it would also be illegal for male adults to impose their presence on females, girls and children. Men would have to care for themselves on their own: food, laundry, etc. No male above his age of puberty would be allowed to receive any kind of service from a female. Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that?s how things should be. Women?s life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least.

It is clearly trolling. Come on

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
I don’t think he meant those are the only rules, but they have been some of the rules for most religions forever… at least the infidel/non-believer/whoever disagrees with me… whether or not this rule came from a twisted interpretation is something else.[/quote]

Yes, there are other (mostly dumb or pointless) rules.
But peoples of all shades generally get the idea to fulfill rules that are supposedly dictated by “the god”, especially if they come up multiple times.
Do you want to argue with their god?

The funny thing is that the Quran is way more bizarrly written and more difficult to interpret. There is -maybe- one tiny reference that could be about homo-acts.
The bible, on the other hand is mostly crystal clear.
Which is scary, because it enforces the argument that without a clear secular tradition “bad” interpretations will eventually come out of the closet.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

All of men?s (alive and euthanised) belongings, property, resources and land will be confiscated from men and handed back to female care and supervision ? property rights over land will be abolished. You can?t own land!

All men at least above 15 (or younger if very asocial) should live separately from women and children, on their own in small huts or studios, isolated from one another and scattered around so that women can keep an eye on them (they should never be in groups or packs, that would be illegal). So it would also be illegal for male adults to impose their presence on females, girls and children. Men would have to care for themselves on their own: food, laundry, etc. No male above his age of puberty would be allowed to receive any kind of service from a female. Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that?s how things should be. Women?s life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least.

It is clearly trolling. Come on[/quote]

It’s almost a feminist version of crazy Elliot Rodger’s blog right before he shot up the University of California.

“Even the positive effects of escaping husbandry or prostitution (as lesbians or spinsters) may be mediated by men who continue to control our minds and actions in many ways ? as psychiatrists, doctors, male ?friends?, ?dates?, lawyers, teachers, colleagues, brothers, father, male activists, media, etc.”

Well…

[quote]pat wrote:
What do the women here think? [/quote]
That it’s a ridiculous bunch of nonsense.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
That it’s a ridiculous bunch of nonsense.[/quote]

Yeah, I have to agree, I am willing to rant about feministas and women in general as much as the next guy, …well, maybe a tad more than that, but that is just plain bonkers.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
That it’s a ridiculous bunch of nonsense.[/quote]

nice!

I wonder what the blog author thinks of PIB sex?

Or PIM?

Or PbetweenTs?

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

Or PIM?

Or PbetweenTs?[/quote]

Well, she comes from a framework that men brainwash women into accepting the PIV rape.

I think the real question is what she thinks about male on male PIB or female on female strapon StOnV.

Cuz, fit that into patriarchay theoray.

[quote]pat wrote:

The writer is mentally ill.

The perversity of the universe tends towards the extremes …, wow, what a whack job !

[quote]orion wrote:

Or PIM?

Or PbetweenTs?[/quote]

Well, she comes from a framework that men brainwash women into accepting the PIV rape.

I think the real question is what she thinks about male on male PIB or female on female strapon StOnV.

Cuz, fit that into patriarchay theoray.[/quote]

I have absolutely no doubt that she already has something in mind as a response to those questions. Something about societal indoctrination by men despite not tending towards gender norms of sexual attraction. Obviously still rape. Lesbians raping each other. Whichever is ‘the butch one’ is clearly to blame.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Or PIM?

Or PbetweenTs?[/quote]

Cuz, fit that into patriarchay theoray.[/quote]

I have absolutely no doubt that she already has something in mind as a response to those questions. Something about societal indoctrination by men despite not tending towards gender norms of sexual attraction. Obviously still rape. Lesbians raping each other. Whichever is ‘the butch one’ is clearly to blame.[/quote]

Schopemhauer has a nice quote about the philosophical stance of sollipsism:

A madman, occupying an impenetrable fortress.

I don’t think it’s a trollbot. This is pretty radical feminism, but based on the rest of the blog history, it looks legit. The comments are even more hilarious, but a great exercise in Poe’s Law.

When I read the title of this thread I was unsure what PIV stood for. I figured it was something off-beat to deserve an acronym. Pissing In the Vagina was the first thought, as I consider that to be quite unnatural.

Instead I find myself exposed to a whole new level of depraved thoughts and impulses that I never imagined women would entertain.

Thanks alot, OP.

[quote]twojarslave wrote:
When I read the title of this thread I was unsure what PIV stood for. I figured it was something off-beat to deserve an acronym. Pissing In the Vagina was the first thought, as I consider that to be quite unnatural.

Instead I find myself exposed to a whole new level of depraved thoughts and impulses that I never imagined women would entertain.

Thanks alot, OP.[/quote]
LOL