PIV Sex is unatural...

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Is that a real article or a joke? If it’s real those most be some miserable women.[/quote]

It’s a troll job.[/quote]

If you look at the other blog posts from there…

It’s one hell of a lot of troll posting.

For example…

I really think I should make a comment on her blogs

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

Is that a real article or a joke? If it’s real those most be some miserable women.[/quote]

For example…

I really think I should make a comment on her blogs[/quote]

"The purpose of men enforcing intercourse regularly (as in, more than once a month) onto women is because itâ??s the surest way to cause pregnancy and force childbearing against our will, and thereby gain control over our reproductive powers. "

laugh all you want… but women like these are finding success in shaping the political landscape (yes means yes, etc.)

Hello, Mr. Poe!

But in all fairness, it is, evolutionarily speaking, a-ok that some deviate from the norm and don’t find sexy things particularly sexy - or anything at all.

What is downright idiotic:
It is not hard to twist the narrative’s point of view so that anything sounds grotesque- sweating, eating, breathing, how bizarre and weird are these when the camera is close?

Feminists, you do not have to like dickfucking but its here to stay if only for one reason:
Expertly done, it feels amazing for both the rapist AND the rapee.

I raped a girl last night. I mounted her and thrust my large member right up into her most intimate parts (she was entirely nekkid - giggity giggity) and used her insides as the receptacle for my penile dejection… (actually, I blew my load on her tits, but I digress) She felt so violated and revolted, she asked me to rape her again. It was rapetastic.

I LOVE feminists!

You have to feel sorry for the author of that article and others like her.

I’d bet in the majority of cases they have some kind of traumatic history, either they’ve been raped and/or abused in the past, maybe by a family member or someone they trusted. That’s got to be rough. I’m clearly no expert in psychology but maybe if it’s someone they love it’s easier to think that all men are the same and secretly want to abuse women and that’s just the way men are. So there’s nothing the man can do about it and that’s a better thought than to face up to the fact that the person they loved was simply a horrible person.

EDIT: So a little bit like Stockholm syndrome

[quote]The Ox Man wrote:
You have to feel sorry for the author of that article and others like her.

[/quote]

This is what my wife said. (sex loving wife)

Wow.

I read the second linked article too.

Wow.

[quote]2busy wrote:
PIV (Penis in Vagina) sex is unnatural.

Oh, and always rape.

[/quote]

Since when is sex described as PIV? These women are deranged in the highest order. I don’t feel sorry for them as some here have described. Stupidity shouldn’t be rewarded with pity.
I would LOVE to see a picture of this woman. My guess is that she’s a troll and no male in his right mind would even consider the ‘rape’ she describes with her. It’s disturbing that even very few people think like this. One is to many…

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

For example…

I really think I should make a comment on her blogs[/quote]

Her first order of business is to murder most men outright?

Let’s do it, how do we get an account?

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
Welcome to feminism :p[/quote]

No. Welcome to radical feminism, which is to feminism what ISIS is to muslims and what the Westboro Baptist church is to secular Christians. Did you read the comments on that page? Any woman who disagrees with her is allegedly brainwashed by the patriarchy.[/quote]

Let’s give them guns and send them to spread their ideology there.

What do the women here think?

I shared the two linked articles with my wife. She found them very disturbing and is convinced the writer and commenters were all abused and traumatized at some point in their lives. Then she asked about some PIV later…

PIV is the new “cis gendered”.
Why do we need nomenclature to describe the most mundane things in everyday communication?

Henceforth “eating food” shall be now be named Cis-Phagia, compared to eating inedible objects like dildos or doorknobs, ie Transphagia!

How do you like them cis-phagian apples?

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
I raped a girl last night. I mounted her and thrust my large member right up into her most intimate parts (she was entirely nekkid - giggity giggity) and used her insides as the receptacle for my penile dejection… (actually, I blew my load on her tits, but I digress) She felt so violated and revolted, she asked me to rape her again. It was rapetastic.

I LOVE feminists![/quote]

You obviously tricked her into THINKING that she wanted it! Poor, dumb creature.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
No. Welcome to radical feminism, which is to feminism what ISIS is to muslims and what the Westboro Baptist church is to secular Christians. Did you read the comments on that page? Any woman who disagrees with her is allegedly brainwashed by the patriarchy.[/quote]

Nope.
Religion naturally strives to fulfill its rules (eg kill gays and infidels).
In a well-fed secular society, these rules get sedated and largely ignored.

When shit hits the fan, the commandments are back on the table.
In most islamic countries, the fan is so shit-covered it spreads to other countries. Immigrants get brain washed in their local mosques.

Liberals in our western societies don’t realize how long it took to sedate the churches and have a well-fed society.

Muslims, for the most part, have had little to no experience with secularism.
Look at Turkey, one of the most modern predominantly islamic states and how it slowly and openly slides into islamism.
Erdogan supports ISIS with all kinds of supplies.

So there is a gradual shift.
And islamic revolutions have been successful many times during the last few decades (Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq etc)

Feminism on the other hand lacks a sensible and attainable revolutionary goal.
At the end, it’s men who will have to fulfill (read:buy) spoiled broads their luxuries.
So it’s just a good ol’ powergrab.

It stinks and costs the taxpayer a fortune, sure, but it’s just entitlement, not a proper revolution.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Nope.
Religion naturally strives to fulfill its rules (eg kill gays and infidels).[/quote]

You’re a fucking idiot.

I don’t think he meant those are the only rules, but they have been some of the rules for most religions forever… at least the infidel/non-believer/whoever disagrees with me… whether or not this rule came from a twisted interpretation is something else.