Physiolojik is a Fraud

The man you all know as @physiolojik is, unfortunately, a fraud.

After making the post regarding an interview, we received an outpouring of emails. These emails led to inquiries which led to phone calls which led to very high levels contacts of mine confirming it to be the case.

Physiolojik is a well known criminal and con artist. He is not a doctor and has zero medical training. He does not have a practice, patients, or any consulting deals with any sports teams. He runs a supplement company in Marion, Ohio which is why he is so knowledgeable.

In 2005 he was sentenced on 3 felony counts for posing as a securities salesperson and ordered to pay $154K in restitution for selling fake Krispy Kreme stock.

He told one of my high levels contacts that he was an endocrinologist and told another that he was a physicist. He told some he was married and others that he was single. Some that he had no kids, 1 kid, 4 kids.

He has posed as doctors, sports teams doctors, and I can go on and on. None of it is true.

We cannot in good faith have someone like this on our YouTube channel simply to get views. Everyone is checked out. When I say something on the channel it is because I’ve sufficiently looked into it. If someone says something that is false, we will make a new video to ensure everyone knows. We want to ensure everyone has the best information possible. Based on the 1 hour conversation I had with David, it was clear that he was knowledgeable on several things, but it became clear after awhile that he may have had an intent on trying to con me as well.

I know many of you looked up to the guy. My contacts are as reliable as they come on this matter. I cannot go into detail with names etc as they specifically told me to leave their names out of it.

Sorry to disappoint you guys.

8 Likes

Oh snap. pocorn emoji

2 Likes

I’m fucking speechless

5 Likes

Insane.

Is this the dream inside of a dream or are we in the dream inside the dream inside the dream? Just trying to figure out what part of the Inception movie I’m watching right now.

7pHTiZYbAoq40

7 Likes

I wonder if @KSman is still around to see this

4 Likes

He did seem like a driving force in KSMans departure. However IMO too many people were drinking KSmans kool aid as well. Guilty as charged and he was part of the reason it took me so long to dial In TRT. As least KSman was honest about who he was and his lack of medical credentials though. Goes to show you need to do your own research and then when you’re satisfied… do a little more.

It seemed like there were people on both sides. The only reason I bring it up is IIRC @physioLojik backed up a lot of his claims by parading around his credentials and accomplishments

2 Likes

And some pics of a big mofo to back up his claims

2 Likes

what a job he done on us, why on earth go to all the effort? damn I can’t actually believe it.

That is shocking, although it can safely be said that his contribution in regards to ditching AI’s on cycle was absolutely priceless.

SB

4 Likes

@flipcollar met him and may have been “treated” by him if I remember correct?

This is bonkers.

The dude’s fraud skills are on point. Easily a 10/10. That said in all honesty his advice has really helped me when I was at a point where I had lost hope. Everything that I took from him and used has really helped me to the point that I’m thankful as hell to be where I’m at now and his info was a big part of that. I’m definitely going to go back and re-check everything I “believe” to be true but that doesn’t discount the fact much of it worked. I always had faith in his info because @unreal24278 would have his medical school books out questioning/checking whatever the guy said. I guarantee you he had to be very careful what he spewed because he had a young prodigy checking every single thing so @unreal24278 I thank you for your genius. In reality that 18 yr is the real deal physiolojik and in time will be a force to recon with once he has actual patients.

10 Likes

I mean, even @dbossa says Physiologik was knowledgeable. Just not who he said he was. If what he said worked for so many, and he wasn’t making money off it (off us here, anyway), I’m inclined to say no harm no foul. Just makes one wonder why the deception bout credentials.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. I’m not sure what his con was? Maybe he would point people to this site to verify his “credentials”.

I remember one of his posts was about him being upset that someone was trying to dox him. That would make sense now.

Wtf? Glad you checked him out, thanks!

The con was that he lied about his credentials, and did charge people for help if I’m not mistaken.

Still super knowledgeable and helpful, just not who he claimed to be.

Yeah. Per the other thread, this is what happened to some. How disappointing.

There is way more to it than this. I can’t get into any details unfortunately.

Remember this post. I called him out on this. And got burned.

I actually deleted my post being critical at that time. Who the hell was he pointing to guys that could carry guys weight.

@dbossa is it possible he can’t tell you his real name because he is a Dr who abuses steroids?

It all makes sense now. When I emailed him and he asked for $$$. He made himself a source of info and then tried to get $$.

Also makes sense he was pushing supplements being you say he was working for a supp co.

Also @Chris_Colucci if this is true can you suspend his account. He has misrepresented himself to be an MD.

Remember Verne … he called physio out and he got suspended!! The vets can remember this.

1 Like