Phase 1 Of My Plan To Fix Society

[quote]Makavali wrote:
blazindave wrote:
Your kids will be even more messed up because you and society will teach them to idolize britney spears and her kids.
It’s not the people like kevin federline who are at fault.
You’ve never been completely wasted? You’ve never done something super retarded? So some celebrity does it…and suddenly they’re the scum of the earth?
How about you guys learn to not worship others and worry about more important shit.

I’ll be damned if I ever teach anyone to idolize people like her. I’ve been completely wasted, but I’m not a parent. The frequency that she does it is what’s astounding.[/quote]

What’s outstanding or amazing is that she made Kevin Federline look reasonable, hahaha!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
How about we just let nature take its course and hope the few of us intelligent of the species can find each other and form our own society and leave the morons to fight over the holy land or something?

IQ Tests when we abandon this planet and move to another star system?[/quote]

done and done, lets just find a billionaire with similar ideas… round up the troops (not litterally the troops) and then take off. a civilization without morons and people abusing life. sounds like something id want to do

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
… we are on a collision course to starvation and resource wars.

[/quote]

These have been a regular part of human history.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

These have been a regular part of human history.[/quote]

Absolutely, yes. But not on a global scale, and never involving billions of people.

Stop subsidizing stupid people and you will have less of them.

If you can drop out of school, abuse drugs and alcohol and have children out of wedlock with multiple people, and have the govenment pay for it along with your medical care then you shouldn’t be suprised so many choose this lifestyle option.

However, if you stopped paying for their food, housing and other lifestly expenses of those, who by their own choice, are non productive, the pool of stupid people would become much smaller.

This is an example of a potentially great goofball thread that all the geniuses on here have to ruin by pointing out how rediculous the premise is…you’re in the Get a Life forum…not the genius Politics forum…quit trying to sound smart.

More sample questions:

1. If you know school starts on August 26th (Monday) and you know you have to register your kid for school and you haven’t done so by say…August 23rd (the last work day before the start of school)…should you:

A) Get your dumb, lazy ass up to the school and register your kid before scool starts

B) Wait until the first day of school and try to register your kid while the school admin. staff is busy trying to manage the first day of school and teachers are trying to manage their classrooms

C) Roll over to Best Buy and play Guitar Hero III for a few hours

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Yet there are NO requirments (other than being biologically able) to conceiving a child.[/quote]

Same for daycare providers…have to pass a test to babysit…but…hump away if you’re just a parent…

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Blaze_108 wrote:
The problem with your idea is that human society is built like a pyramid. We need a large base of unskilled, below-average intelligence workers.

The irony is that pyramids were actually built by the same kind of labor you speak of.

There may be a problem with his plan though. Who gets to decide who is intelligent enough to procreate? Aren’t the big dummies still going to get belligerent about it and put up a fight?

How about we just let nature take its course and hope the few of us intelligent of the species can find each other and form our own society and leave the morons to fight over the holy land or something?[/quote]

The only way out of this is to have a system to manage selection for us. So that removes peoples freedoms and we all are told what to do etc etc.

The only really solution (if you can call it that) is to accept the nature of mankind and every so often reset the clock on him. Total destruction of what is currently civilisation and start again. No technology. Back to the way it was when man lived in caves. Ok yes, mankind will develop alot quicker this time round (since we already know how to build stuff) but it would take a heck of a long time. And maybe along the way, we might be able to learn from past mistakes and allow this new cycle to last a little longer than we’d otherwise expect.

We should devise a system where 6 or 7 people that complain the loudest get to form their own Utopia.

They’d be allowed to vote people in and out.

[quote]JSMaxwell wrote:
minimum intelligence [/quote]

i agree, but not entirly. its got flavours of the final solution to it, but i think that we should shape our evolutionary future just like we do for dogs or horses. and if we think about this as a long term thing all we have to do it steralize the bottom 0.001% only those who are serverly retarded and over time the range of IQ’s will go up.

but when i start talking like this people will always start with the whole “you can’t take away peoples right to bread” shit, and i say yes you can if its for the long term success of our speicies.

This is a legitimate email I got from a soccer mom whose kid is on a different team this season…the guy that did the game schedule for us typoed the dates and she was confused…this is why testing should be done to see who can reproduce…in her defense, I think she’s only been in the US a few years, but it should be illegal to be this dumb whatever country you’re in or from…

Hell Mr. Coach Say,

My son him name im Jimar make the soccer kick on the soccer team. Him bring home the soccer schedule to tell me when to take him to soccer gimme, but I do not talk with coach on Friday week. Jimar cry very much and no make school work fun today. Jimar tell me he sadness when calendar that hang on our home wall no have Sep 23nd. Jimar want to make big kick every game, but please to tell me what day im the 23nd. I see 23rd on calendar and tell Jimar that day to make big kick, but tears from him eyse fall and fall. Him say mummy, Mr. Coach Say wise man no make goofball. Him berry sad.

Also waht im Oct 4rd? Is this day call the 4th? More tears from Jimar eyes wet my floor when him confuse this.

You thank very much big strong man,
-J-

Good thing this program wasn’t already in place, or this post wouldn’t have had participants.

[quote]JSMaxwell wrote:
Step 1 - Upon birth everyone has a reversible sterilization surgery performed.

Step 2 - Upon turning 20, if you are not on welfare, have not spent any time jail or juvenile hall, and can pass a test of minimum intelligence the surgery will be reversed and you may have children.

If you cannot meet the conditions you will not be allowed to have children and will contribute to society by not adding to the chain of welfare recipients, criminals, and the generally stupid.

I’m a teacher and just had my first day with students. The kids were great, then I had to deal with the parents.

I’m just sayin.[/quote]

I hate to burst your bubble, but you wouldn’t be allowed to be a breeder.