PegMGF Dosing?

Does anyone know a good way to dose this stuff with and without IGF-1 lr3? I looked around and heard so many different things, such as immediately post w/o followed by igf-1 20min later, IGF on w/o days PegMGF on off days, the full weekly dose done at once, and 250mcg twice a week.

Here’s an edit, I’m going post what I find out on this thread.

I swear I feel like I need to go to med school to understand some of this shit.

Didn’t 2thepain run pmgf/IGF-1 simultaneously? He may have your answer.

25 pages, but all good stuff. It is mostly about IGF-1, but has a lot of MGF info also.

I’d welcome anyones input. I did a search but came up with a few 1 post wonders. There’s a few detailed scientific articles but with no dosing protocol.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/52017-my-take-igf.html

25 pages, but all good stuff. It is mostly about IGF-1, but has a lot of MGF info also.[/quote]

I’ve read this before. Grunt knows his shit when it comes to igf but he admits he’s not so knowledgable about PegMGF.

Perhaps it would be better in the long run to do igf and mgf separately, alternating in 4 week periods?

I hope Bushy, Prisoner, RJ, and some other cats drop by. I’ve read their other posts from several months ago. Maybe someone’s found out a little more info since then.

Any links to some info on any other sites would be appreciated too.

I read around and I like this PegMGF taken immediately post w/o and the igf 2 days later. So say my pet monkey lifts weights M chest arms shoulders W Legs (monkey squats) F Back and light arms (swing from trees with dumbbells) you do PegMGF post w/o and IGF MWF (?on the igf?). So 40mcg IGF MWF and 100 to 200mcg MWF PegMGF…

Here’s some info that seems to support this dosing.

MGF is markedly up-regulated in exercised and damaged muscle. Therefore the most effective time to administer it is immediately post work out. If you happen to have administered it a day or two before your workout, and this is especially true of the PEG version, it simply is going to float around the body and may hopefully find its way to the target receptor where damage occurred. This clearly is less effective. If you shoot it locally right after exercise, what happens? It gets up-regulated quickly where it is needed to begin recovery.

MGF has a distinct activity compared to that of mature IGF-I in that it can increase myoblasts proliferation, but it totally inhibits the myotubes formation. This intuitively makes sense, since repair is prioritized over growth. The important thing to note here is that growth will follow, but only if MGF is not present. Evidently, and this may vary based on a host of factors, that MGF detection levels peak at 0-24 hrs post injury and regress to day zero levels by day 7 when its work is done. See ‘Expression & Splicing…’ article below.

It is interesting to note that after 0-1 day the decrease in MGF expression is accompanied by a reciprocal increase in IGF-IEa. This indicates that, following mechanical stimulation or muscle damage, the IGF-I gene is first spliced to produce MGF and then later to produce the more common IGF-IEa transcript. It would therefore make most sense, that exogenous IGF be introduced after at least a day or more of MGF administration.

Certainly MGF and IGF can be taken weeks apart, but let’s not forget that in the natural body, binded IGF is present at most times to unbind and muscle expressed IGF released to attach to needed receptors shortly after MGF is cleared. Furthermore, IGF is needed to close the loop for growth more so 3 days after damage. For me, the logical thing to do is to take IGF 3-5 days after MGF administration in the same area that you trained. This therefore presents a staggered MGF-IGF cycling.

For example, if you worked out biceps on day 1, shoot MGF directly to the biceps post-workout and wait 3-5 days before shooting IGF in the biceps. This can go on across all muscle groups where you inject MGF. To make this work you�??ll need to keep a log so you know what to inject where and when.

MGF shows greater proliferative rates of mononucleated myocytes than cells transfected with IGF-1Ea. The point here is that IGF-1 expressed by muscle is also understood to do what MGF does, i.e. to activate satellite cells, though at a much lower rate. So IGFr3 taken immediately post work is least effective. Not forgetting that our body will have naturally manufactured MGF post-workout therefore inhibiting IGF’s ability to proliferate anyway. And as far as IGF�??s functionality to fuse cells is concerned, well that ain�??t gonna happen until proliferation has subsided after a few days when MGF has done its work.

References:

http://jp.physoc.org/cgi/content/full/549/2/409#F2

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...9800f5239b623#

Hope this helps.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
Didn’t 2thepain run pmgf/IGF-1 simultaneously? He may have your answer.[/quote]

It may not be the correct answer but I replied to Hagars questions in my “Whats my cycle missing” thread.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
JoeyD20 wrote:
Didn’t 2thepain run pmgf/IGF-1 simultaneously? He may have your answer.

It may not be the correct answer but I replied to Hagars questions in my “Whats my cycle missing” thread.[/quote]

Thanks 2thepain.

On another forum someone told me this.

Here’s his response to me.
It has been a real bitch trying to compile info on PegMGF that actually makes sense. There is so much conflicting data. What I have come down to is this - IGF is pretty useless while MGF is present. With this in mind - it makes no sense to shoot IGF & MGF together. It takes 24-48 hours for PegMGF to basically do its thing and clear - So if you are pinning PegMGF 24 hours prior to your workout - you are banking on the low side of the equation and possibly wasting product by then pinning IGF. My wo days are Sun, Wed, Fri. I am pinning 500mcg of PegMGF Monday - allowing it a full 48 hours before workouts - I then pin IGF post workout per Grunts suggestion. This is the only way I can work the PegMGF in without disrupting my IGF scheduling. Grunt stated in a thread over at Anabolix that the PegMGF is good after reconstituion with BW for about a month. The said protocol above allows me to utilize the PegMGF within the given time frame. This is info I have compiled from several different boards - most of which Grunt was involved with. Hope this helps.//

Maybe its best to just use igf and peg separately, till more is known about it.

I’m thinking about alternating weeks but isn’t PegMGF only good for 1 month after its mixed with NaCl solution? If this is the case then I’d end up with some expired MGF in my vial.