PCT and Low Test Q

Hi guys,

Recently completed 5 week epi cycle @40mg per day. That was 1 week ago, and I started my pct day after. 20/20/10/10 nolva and DAA. 3 days after I started my pct my test levels were taken and it read 0.6 which is extremely low obviously. I’m not too concerned as the test was to see where I was at straight after cycle then another one after PCT. I’m assuming continuing with my nolva etc that will rise steadily to a decent level by end of 4 week pct? I’m training hard eating plenty and not feeling too bad actually although the sex drive has gone a bit! Any input is appreciated :slight_smile:

Yes, you continue with PCT. That’s why you do PCT in the first place.

This is a good post for people who don’t realize how severely something ‘mild’ like epistane shuts you down. It’s 100 percent. I did the same thing a few years ago, exactly the same cycle. And I did recover. But life wasn’t very fun for about a week, lol.

1 Like

Thanks for your input! Yeah this is my 3rd cycle so I know the importance of PCT and the power of epi! I guess I’ve never had my test recorded straight after cycle when I’ve started PCT. I know 0.6 is extremely low considering average is 8-12 for my age at 30 so kind of just making sure it’s not even lower than what it should be when someone is shutdown. At least it’s not 0.0 so there’s something still producing there haha!!