Pallets Of Baby Formula Sent To Illegal Immigrants

Sounds about right.

Government always stands in the way. Doesn’t matter which side of the isle they are on.

1 Like

https://gazette.com/news/us-world/fda-chief-shares-shocking-conditions-at-baby-formula-plant/article_62d68703-f22f-521b-af83-da497cd58b55.html

What a read. Enjoy.

i just can not believe how people take this i live in el paso tx and half of the people here are illegal they are going to run the white race out of the country i vote for trump both times and i am hispanic the white race needs to wake up

Lol, wut?

I mean I like my conspiracy theories here and there, but there is no evidence of this whatsoever.

Great claims require great evidence.

I think you were looking for Stormfront.

2 Likes

Shes too busy jerking of Homelander.

Because of current trends, the white population of the USA is predicted to be a minority by 2040, if I recall the year correctly. Whether there are intentional prime movers or not for this is up for debate (actual conspiracy versus theory). Despite this, there are people who are happy about this and think it should be accomplished (including Anthony Bourdain and Joe Rogan). And there have been influential people who have openly called for the eradication of the white race.

However, whites are not being “driven out” of the country as @porky227 said. There is no deportation or institutionalized pressure to leave.

1 Like

Does this just mean not over 50%, or that another group will be larger? I assume by what you wrote that it is the latter.

Less than 50% of the population. @mnben87

I guess I don’t necessarily see that as “minority” then. Say you had three groups in the US, one was 40%, the second was 30% and so was the third. The first one would be considered the majority wouldn’t it?

That would be 40% white versus 60% non-white in such an example, making whites a minority in the criteria I am using. Under your criteria I think all the groups would be considered pluralities (I will have to look up definition again).

1 Like

I agree. If going with just white or non-white that is correct.

1 Like

I think plurality is the word that applies here.

So who’s the greater threat white race in the US? Hispanic non-citizens, or Hispanic citizens?

I’d be willing to bet it’s whichever one votes blue.

2 Likes

I am white (some other stuff in the DNA tests my parents have taken, but most would say I am a white dude), and I don’t feel threatened by either.

I guess I am of the opinion that a lot of white people would benefit from Hispanics paying into social security if there is an overall desire for that to stay about the same. White people have negative growth. We also have a huge portion of white people that are at or nearing retirement age. It would be a benefit to have more people paying in.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ve lived in a majority white city in 20 years. Hispanics in Texas are becoming more and more Red by the day. Family values, secure the border, inflation. All things that they care about. The Dems totally miscalculate how Hispanics here feel about the border. They are some of the most anti-immigration people I know.

2 Likes

How dare you categorize Latinx people like that!

1 Like

Indeed. No one can speak for the Latinks but the Latinks.

2 Likes