Old School Nickelodeon

Anyone recognize this guy?!?!

Salute your shorts FTW!

*edit: Salute Your Shorts Original Theme Song - YouTube

He’s the strongest man in the world!

I wanted a tattoo of Petunia so bad.

Artie!! The Strongest Maaaaan. In the world.

Hey Dude - has the hot chick from dodgeball
Salute Your Shorts
Nick Arcade - who needs a Wii?

So many good ones.

Do they even have any game shows where they make kids run around a padded maze on Nick anymore? Or how about double dare?

Damn!! So many memories!! EPIC post Lanky!

I miss rockos modern life, that shit was AWESOME!

I’m gonna go buy a dvd of every show listed in here and give them to my kids when I have them! Nickelodeon sucks now. BRING BACK THE 90’s SHOWS!!!

Nobody’s mentioned Hey Arnold! or Angry Beavers???

[quote]yvanehtnioj wrote:
Nobody’s mentioned Hey Arnold! or Angry Beavers??? [/quote]

Angry Beavers signaled the end of the era.

One word: Roundhouse

The classic SNICK lineup was the shit. I remember it had Are You Afraid of the Dark? and Ren and Stimpy. Probably three or four others too, anyone remember?

Pete and pete

Rugrats - REEEPPPTTAAARRRR !!! RAWR !!!

are you afraid of the dark…

The legend of the hidden temple - a guy I work with has the golden monkies shirt

Salute your shorts was one of my favorite !

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:
The classic SNICK lineup was the shit. I remember it had Are You Afraid of the Dark? and Ren and Stimpy. Probably three or four others too, anyone remember?[/quote]

It has the lineup by year.

Salute your Shorts was awesome … everytime I see Donkey Lips on a commercial I get nostaligic … plus the hot brunette is cast in that show Parenthood … she’s still bangin

Without “My Brother and me”, “Ahh Real Monsters”, and that other show I can’t remember, this thread sucks.

are you afraud of the dark?

was it snick at nite or nick at nite?
what was snick?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Without “My Brother and me”, “Ahh Real Monsters”, and that other show I can’t remember, this thread sucks.[/quote]

Just for that, next time Wild and Crazy Kids is on I’m rooting against the black team, you fucking communist.

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:

was it snick at nite or nick at nite?
what was snick?
[/quote]

Snick was Saturday night Nickelodeon, nick at night was just old tv sitcoms Nick used to play every night when it was past my bedtime.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:
The classic SNICK lineup was the shit. I remember it had Are You Afraid of the Dark? and Ren and Stimpy. Probably three or four others too, anyone remember?[/quote]

It has the lineup by year. [/quote]

The one listed under “1993 to mid-summer 1994” is the winner, hands down. That lineup is what SNICK means to me.

got em mixed up I did like the old get smart though and mork and mindy but perhaps that’s another thread.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Hey Dude - has the hot chick from dodgeball
Salute Your Shorts
Nick Arcade - who needs a Wii?

So many good ones.[/quote]
The host of Nick Arcade is the most entertaining part of the show.

Hey Arnold
CatDog
Angry Beavers
Doug