Obama Is Right: Not Releasing Photo

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

That in itself may be what gets him re-elected. People will look back on this and say “this motherfucker did his job and didn’t brag about it”.[/quote]

You didn’t see his speech then. I did these, I did that…[/quote]

I watched it live. Yes, he used “I did” a lot, but I’ve seen much worse from politicians. Obama knows how to use a speech.[/quote]

Yes, if it’s all written up for him on teleprompters by his advisers. He even said ‘we’ conducted the raid for fuck’s sake! Like he was there with a fucking assault rifle as opposed to watching it on TV from the situation room in the Whitehouse. I can’t understand why so many people defend this President and his actions/lack thereof.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

That in itself may be what gets him re-elected. People will look back on this and say “this motherfucker did his job and didn’t brag about it”.[/quote]

I watched it live. Yes, he used “I did” a lot, but I’ve seen much worse from politicians. Obama knows how to use a speech.[/quote]

Yes, if it’s all written up for him on teleprompters by his advisers. He even said ‘we’ conducted the raid for fuck’s sake! Like he was there with a fucking assault rifle as opposed to watching it on TV from the situation room in the Whitehouse. I can’t understand why so many people defend this President and his actions/lack thereof.[/quote]

When there is a legitimate reason to disagree with Obama (or anyone), I have no problem hearing it. Hell, I join in.

But shit like this is pathetic. The most wanted man on Earth–indeed, the man responsible for the most heinous attack on American soil in our history–has been brought to justice, and you have nothing to say but “he said ‘I’ too much.” Some people will scramble to find any little scrap of something to complain about this man. He can literally do nothing right for some of you.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Yes, if it’s all written up for him on teleprompters by his advisers. He even said ‘we’ conducted the raid for fuck’s sake! Like he was there with a fucking assault rifle as opposed to watching it on TV from the situation room in the Whitehouse. I can’t understand why so many people defend this President and his actions/lack thereof.[/quote]

When there is a legitimate reason to disagree with Obama (or anyone), I have no problem hearing it. Hell, I join in.

But shit like this is pathetic. The most wanted man on Earth–indeed, the man responsible for the most heinous attack on American soil in our history–has been brought to justice, and you have nothing to say but “he said ‘I’ too much.” Some people will scramble to find any little scrap of something to complain about this man. He can literally do nothing right for some of you.[/quote]

Perhaps the fact that his name is Barack Hussein Obama, he attended a madrassas in Indonesia, his father was a Muslim, his first cousin in Kenya whom he campaigned for attempted to bring Sharia law to the country, his ‘pastor’(read Imam) is Jeremiah Wright and he cites Malcolm X as one his main inspirations has something to do with it. Shall I eleborate?

And, Jeez I don’t know why everyone is always hating on Hitler. Didn’t he do anything right? I mean he built the autobahns, brought the Volkswagen into production and ended mass unemployment with public works programs. Doesn’t that excuse his…erm flaws?

Pakistan official leaks Bin Laden pictures.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

But shit like this is pathetic. The most wanted man on Earth–indeed, the man responsible for the most heinous attack on American soil in our history–has been brought to justice, and you have nothing to say but “he said ‘I’ too much.” Some people will scramble to find any little scrap of something to complain about this man. He can literally do nothing right for some of you.[/quote]

Perhaps the fact that his name is Barack Hussein Obama, he attended a madrassas in Indonesia, his father was a Muslim, his first cousin in Kenya whom he campaigned for attempted to bring Sharia law to the country, his ‘pastor’(read Imam) is Jeremiah Wright and he cites Malcolm X as one his main inspirations has something to do with it. Shall I eleborate?

And, Jeez I don’t know why everyone is always hating on Hitler. Didn’t he do anything right? I mean he built the autobahns, brought the Volkswagen into production and ended mass unemployment with public works programs. Doesn’t that excuse his…erm flaws?[/quote]

Yep, that his name sounds foreign and his father was Kenyan combine to make him directly analogous to Adolf Hitler.

The paranoid delusions and general precarious fragility of your mind come across uncannily in your writing. It’s like reading a transcript of Glenn Beck’s thoughts after he blew a line of coke.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
It’s like reading a transcript of Glenn Beck’s thoughts after he blew a line of coke.[/quote]

That was a low blow on Beck. Rather you should try to refute the many, many things he’s said about some of the administration officials and the general trends he’s predicted in the economy.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[/quote]
And yet, he just owned Osama Bin Laden. oh, ok.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[/quote]
And yet, he just owned Osama Bin Laden. oh, ok.[/quote]

Yeah lol. The guy got rich and powerful pulling at the levers of power in the very heart of the United States of America, became its leader, doubled down on a war against Islamism in Afghanistan, entered into a limited but combative operation against yet another Muslim regime in Libya, and then ordered American combatants to cross unannounced into the sovereign territory of a nuclear nation for the sole purpose of hunting down and killing Osama Bin Laden.

If Obama is a Radical Islamist (as the content of this idiot’s post seems to suggest), he sure has a funny way of showing it.

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:
The original story involved a unmaned drone firing a rocket into the compound, [/quote]

link?

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

And, Jeez I don’t know why everyone is always hating on Hitler. Didn’t he do anything right? I mean he built the autobahns, brought the Volkswagen into production and ended mass unemployment with public works programs. Doesn’t that excuse his…erm flaws?[/quote]

Yep, that his name sounds foreign and his father was Kenyan combine to make him directly analogous to Adolf Hitler.

The paranoid delusions and general precarious fragility of your mind come across uncannily in your writing. It’s like reading a transcript of Glenn Beck’s thoughts after he blew a line of coke.[/quote]

Look, I’m not one of those ‘Obama is really a Muslim plant’ guys. What I do believe is that he has some very unsavoury associates, he was the most far-left senator in the senate, his background is in Marxism/black radical extremism, he is one of the most unqualified Presidents in history, his ‘let’s appease North Korea and Iran’ policy is freaking idiotic and dangerous and he campaigned on a platform of ending the wars, closing down Gitmo and cutting spending on America’s missile defence systems. These are some of the reasons I don’t see this guy as a good wartime leader of the free world.

In addition, unlike orion I did not compare Osama to Obama. I made the point that EVERY leader has done some good things but that is not the measure of their worth/legacy. It’s a big picture issue.

EDIT: I meant I didn’t compare Obama to Hitler.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

I wish you could be banned for making up such blatant lies, suck on Limbaughs dick much?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201105060008

“Actually, it wasnâ??t that hard to keep count. During Obamaâ??s entire 1,400-word address, he used â??I,â?? â??me,â?? and â??myâ?? approximately one dozen times. By contrast, Obamaâ??s address used â??we,â?? â??us,â?? and â??ourâ?? nearly seven dozen times Sunday night.”

Go fuck yourself and anybody else who criticizes the president on such a lame and bullshit claim.

Just because you felt like he said it alot doesn’t make it fact.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

In addition, unlike orion I did not compare Osama to Obama. I made the point that EVERY leader has done some good things but that is not the measure of their worth/legacy. It’s a big picture issue.[/quote]

So by the end of his term, were gonna be living in The United States of Islam?

[quote]Big Banana wrote:
I want to see it. It will not provoke violence that would not occur anyway. [/quote]

I want to see it, but I don’t think it should be released.

We’ll see it sooner or later, though. And we won’t have to wait long.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
And yet, he just owned Osama Bin Laden.[/quote]

ORLY?!

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

I wish you could be banned for making up such blatant lies, suck on Limbaughs dick much?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201105060008

“Actually, it wasnâ??t that hard to keep count. During Obamaâ??s entire 1,400-word address, he used â??I,â?? â??me,â?? and â??myâ?? approximately one dozen times. By contrast, Obamaâ??s address used â??we,â?? â??us,â?? and â??ourâ?? nearly seven dozen times Sunday night.”

Go fuck yourself and anybody else who criticizes the president on such a lame and bullshit claim.

Just because you felt like he said it alot doesn’t make it fact.[/quote]

How dare you challenge the trustworthiness of the voices in their heads!!??

Jon makes some good points here. Why not invite a dozen reporters from different stations to view the photos and have them report their observations to the public.

[quote]Bonesaw93 wrote:
Trying not to sound nutty here but wouldn’t it be possible they captured him and are trying to get information out of him? Wouldn’t this be a more strategic move? I’m not saying he’s not dead, I’m just saying wouldn’t it make sense to try and get information from the head of the network we are fighting?

But on topic, yes I agree the government and military should be applauded, but I’m also with Cap on this in that a trial wouldn’t necessarily have been a bad thing.[/quote]

First off, I like to see the picture, but I understand and agree with the logic to withhold it. As far as capture goes, remember that the insertion team had to blow a chopper, so perhaps they couldn’t have extracted a live body as quickly as necessary by losing both time and seating.

I think a trial would have been the worst option. Where do you want to hold the guy? It’ll become an instant target. With Freedom of Information act and so forth, the location would be difficult at best to keep secret. Then the issue of any one of a number of countries that might try to intervene for either protective purposes or to prosecute him themselves. The man had the option to go along with capture and refused. He was shot in the head out of necessity (suicide bomb vests)when he refused.

On another note, what do you think it would be like to have been the trigger man, knowing you’re a first-rate hero and you can never tell anyone?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

ORLY?![/quote]
Yeah. He did. By himself. US Navy Seal story was a cover-up.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

ORLY?![/quote]
Yeah. He did. By himself. US Navy Seal story was a cover-up.[/quote]

I am not really that impressed either way.

If the SEALs were so special it would not have taken 10 years and a trillion bucks…not to mention many other unnecessary deaths for military-adventurism.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

ORLY?![/quote]
Yeah. He did. By himself. US Navy Seal story was a cover-up.[/quote]

I am not really that impressed either way.

If the SEALs were so special it would not have taken 10 years and a trillion bucks…not to mention many other unnecessary deaths for military-adventurism.[/quote]

Agree on the adventurism point. But, the ten-year wait had literally nothing to do with Seals. It was about the intelligence community. And the wars had nothing to do with them either, they were about politicians.