New product called bio-gro H4

Hey Guys
What is your take on this new product called Bio-Gro H4. It has a two part sytem. The first is called Testulin I and this has 4-Ad along with L-a-Lysophosphatidylcholine and L-a-Phosphatidylcholine and these products are suppose to make 4-Ad pass through the walls of the intestine better. Also included with these is a product called Bioperine which is also said to help minimize the degradation of 4-Ad.
The Second product is called Testulin II and is the insulin part of the system. It includes 4-Hydroxyisoleucine and DL-6,8-Thioctic Acid.
What is your take of these on this new sytem and if any of you think these products would be worth taken.

I tried the phosphatidylcholine once. Dan Duchaine either touted it’s effectiveness or the people selling suggested he thought it would work well. I used with glutamine and protein powder. I put on ten pounds in a week or two but it was a lot of water bloat. It did seem to “volumize” the muscle cell, I got bigger and stronger, but I held a lot of water in my torso which made me feel bloated and destroyed my appetite after using for about a week or two. I have know idea how it would work with the supplements you mention.