New Fantastic Four Trailer

Enjoy

It definitely looks better than the first, and it certainly looks like a good, summer, action movie.

I wouldn’t have minded if they had dumped Alba for someone mildly believable as a brilliant scientist. And yeah, that’s a bit nitpicky considering it’s about people who get special powers from cosmic rays fighting the herald of an intergalactic world-eater.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
It definitely looks better than the first, and it certainly looks like a good, summer, action movie.

I wouldn’t have minded if they had dumped Alba for someone mildly believable as a brilliant scientist. And yeah, that’s a bit nitpicky considering it’s about people who get special powers from cosmic rays fighting the herald of an intergalactic world-eater.[/quote]

I think a good looking chick will do just fine.

Oh, wait they already thought of that.

Looks cool, I wonder how Dr. Doom as the cloaked figure is going to fit into the scheme of things. In the preview it looks like the Surfer get rough with Doom.

Can’t wait to see Alba, I mean fantastic four.

I was more excited after seeing the trailer that was just the chase sequence.

I thought the Silver Surfer was a good guy.

[quote]summa wrote:
I thought the Silver Surfer was a good guy.[/quote]

He started out as a non-good character and was influenced positively by Alicia Masters in Fantastic Four #s48-50. It would be nice to see that happen here. I hope Galactus is part of this story. The history of the Surfer and the FF is so rich that it will be interesting to see what elements from the past 40 years they decide to pack in.

Interesting also that they are playing with the “switched powers” theme used by Mark Waid and others in the past few years.

Was more impressed with the chase trailer.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Was more impressed with the chase trailer.[/quote]

I thought it was tight as hell. Everyone has an opinion.

The plot looks more complex than the first movie which is a very good thing.

On a side note:

Who else here thinks Fantastic Four are a lame bunch of super heroes. Seriously. Rock guy, Stretch man, Fire boy, and Invisible girl vs Galactus, Devour of Planets!!!

Now that’s a trailer

GO FF!!

Sweet! I can’t wait to see it.
Hopefully they stick closely to the storyline of the Fantastic Four comic.

The first movie was watchable, but the special effects were horrible. I’m not too excited about a computer-generated Surfer, but we’ll see. If they’re gong to have Jessica Alba as Sue at least don’t make her blond. She just doesn’t look right as a blonde.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Now that’s a trailer

GO FF!![/quote]

Wow, just wow…that looks bad

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
On a side note:

Who else here thinks Fantastic Four are a lame bunch of super heroes. Seriously. Rock guy, Stretch man, Fire boy, and Invisible girl vs Galactus, Devour of Planets!!![/quote]

…and they won.

Who has ever done that? I mean without Reed’s help.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
On a side note:

Who else here thinks Fantastic Four are a lame bunch of super heroes. Seriously. Rock guy, Stretch man, Fire boy, and Invisible girl vs Galactus, Devour of Planets!!!

…and they won.

Who has ever done that? I mean without Reed’s help. [/quote]

…Ok, I think the whole time the FF were doing this:

Thing: punching Galactus’s foot
Human Torch: Throwing fireballs at Galactus
Sue Reed: Hiding with Richard
Richard Reed: thinking of some plan that really sucks.

They only won because The Watcher showed up and gave them the Nullifer. Or maybe they were sent to get the Nullifer to beat Galactus.

Either way, without the Watcher’s help, they would have been smashed. Bunch of losers, Thor will bust all of their asses any day.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Either way, without the Watcher’s help, they would have been smashed. Bunch of losers, Thor will bust all of their asses any day.
[/quote]

Okay. You’ve got me there.