New Cycle Thoughts: Tbol, TestC

Helios is injectable Clen and Yohimbine. Yes, dieting down to 8% would be a rough ride. With my genetics, getting big is easy, getting strong is easy… getting a six pack, has never happened LOL! Heres context… I havent seen my wife in 3 months, and when I do get to see her, itll be 5. Getting a HOLY SHIT out of her would be my reward, and worth it honestly… having the first six pack in my family would be a plus! :grinning:

From what I have seen since the early 1970’s is that a “six pack” has much more genetics tied to it than anyone of us would like it to be.

One poster recently had pics where he had visible abdominal development, and he was near 20% body fat.

My experience is that many had visible abs when they got down to around 12% body fat.

And there is that case where a very top competitor, with his body fat in the 5% neighborhood had very poor abdominal development of a “six pack” (e.g. Boyer Coe)

Some people have a very thick abdominal sheath.

Keep that in mind as you pursue a “six pack.”

2 Likes

I know… way to take the wind out of a dude’s sails… next youll tell me Santa isnt real…

3 Likes

So, injectable Anavar it is… Should be the same dosage as oral, correct? and before its said, pinning doesnt bother me. I appreciate all the input from you guys. Tweaking this cycle and learning more and more has been joyful… y’all are awesome! I’m already planning the fall cycle…

Update:

Ended at 12 weeks. Gained 20lbs roughly, along with big steps in strength. What I learned was Tbol>Anavar… injectable Anavar can suck a dick, talk about PIP. Also learned my body hates Nolvadex, nailed every side effect. Depression, sore joints and tendons were the worst.

All done here. I appreciate the help on all of this. Now im going to run some bpc157 for my shoulder and tendonitis. Planning my next cycle.