Neurotyping Test Clarification, 3 Typologies All Together?

Hello Mr Thibaudeau and all of the T-Nation community!

I took the test but I am a bit confused. May I kindly ask your assistance?

Are there any further questions I can take in order to sort things out?

I read somwhere that “A mixed Type 2 and Type 3 Train like a Type 2B but with only 4 training days per week”

Sum up of myslef:
I can describe myself as a shy, very reserved and polite person. I have always been the peace maker and I am called out when shit hit the fan. I tend to always get people out of their anger and find win win solutions. I read people well and understand the situation uqickly. Wne playing soccer I become extremely aggressive and totally different person, probably the opposite. Reached good levels but when realized I was observed by many talent scouts of big teams I closed myself and felt I did not want to make mistakes and basically stopped playing and enjoying. I also did some swimming, I have naturally good, judo and boxing which I stopped because I am not a mean person therfore pointless to continue with a sport of contact. I changed many lives, menaing I lived in many countries for choice for a year or 2 in order to see the world and grow. NY, SF, Switzerland, China, Australia, Taiwan, France etc… I used to not tolerate stress but now I am more able to do so at least I dont freak out when things happen, I think rationally thorough all situations and try to do the right choice without disappointing hurting anybody. When people are disrespctful towards me and make fun of me I lose it and I am quite touchy. I am a fun person but do not give myself to anybody, only to whose I choose I want to be myself with the rest gets the basic of me. Basically few get 110% of me the rest I tend not to give too much confidence for self defense mecchanism maybe. Now I train in the gym 4 times a week Up/Low split sort of and do not like super heavy weights becasue I am scared of hurting myself. I push but when movements are ok to me and I feel the muscle and weight proporly.

Sorry if I wrote a lot, trying to provide as many details as possible in once.

Thanks in advance for anything you could share and help me understand.