Neurotype Test Results. Which Program?

So I took the Neurotype test to try and help me decide which program to buy. My results were |1B|36%|
|2A|30%|
|2B|22%|
|3|19%|
|1A|17%|

I feel like my workout preference is more of 2B type workouts. Should I just go with 2B or go with the results of the test and either get 1B or 2A?

It depends on your state of mind. According to your test results, you are closer to a 2A (3 or more similar scores) than a 2B.

Stress levels can shift you to the left or right of the neurotyping spectrum. But that is not the sole reason why you can be attracted to type 2B (bodybuilding, mmc, pump work, aesthetics) or type 1B (olympic weightlifting, explosive work, plyometrics, crossfit wods) workouts.

Of all the neurotypes 2A’s are the ones who need the most variation. That means variation in life, workout session paramaters but also workout goals. They can handle both neurological and muscular work, just not for too long (mostly because of boredom rather than overtraining).

Based on your results it seems like you’re a little more biased towards a 1B (performance oriented) or a 2A program. But if you want to go do bodybuilding that will work for you as well. Just pick the one you like to do right now, don’t overthink it.

Yea I’m leaning towards the 2A program. When I make my own programs they tend to be more 2B so this would give me a little more variety.