My Supps Got Stolen!

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Even with signatures they can still be shitty. I’ve been home all day expecting a package only to find a “we missed you” tag on my door. I have a barky dog. I would know if you knocked or rang the doorbell, jackass. [/quote]

It’s actually kind of a pain in the ass to go to someone’s house and then come back with a package. Granted, if you weren’t outside by the time I pulled up, honked, rang the doorbell, knocked and filled out the tag, I was only in front of your house for 30s-1min.

Customer service did fly out the window when fuel prices skyrocketed, however. (The plane’s late? Bad weather in Memphis again? Really?)

My advice - next time put a post-it on your front door with that day’s date saying that you are currently home expecting an important package and please knock or ring the bell until the dog barks.

When I’ve lived in the hood the way I avoided that problem is my delivery instructions were to hold my order at the Fed Ex distribution facility. They would call my cell when it arrived and I would just go pick it up. I’ve never lost an order.

Better be careful the guy that stole your Biotest package is probably friggin huge!

Fortunatley my house is seperated from the rest of the neighborhood by a really long driveway, so I have very little to worry about in that respect. If I did live at an apartment building though, I’d sure as hell think twice about just letting them leave my monthly $200 supplement shipment sitting around.

I’ve never had a problem with fed ex. They leave the package at my front door and if it’s raining, they place it on the side door. Also, fed ex always delivers my orders around 12 noon so I have an idea when to expect the merchandise. Then, I’ll just pick it from my doorsteps when I go home to eat lunch.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Yah Fed Ex fucks up quite a bit. I had an order shipped to a UPS store where my PO Box was and Mr. Fed Ex man delivered it to a UPS Store in another city. Wouldn’t want them to actually read the address label on the box now would we?[/quote]

We had a tax return for a six figure client go to the wrong business a few years ago.

That went over well.

One time I had a package that was supposedly signed for but that I didn’t have. UPS couldn’t figure out where it was. About a week later I go in my garden shed…there it is. The driver signed for it himself and hid it there. I’m sure he was trying to be helpful but I ended up driving to the UPS depot twice anyways haha.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
One time I had a package that was supposedly signed for but that I didn’t have. UPS couldn’t figure out where it was. About a week later I go in my garden shed…there it is. The driver signed for it himself and hid it there. I’m sure he was trying to be helpful but I ended up driving to the UPS depot twice anyways haha. [/quote]

I’m actually going to search around my place for it now lol. It’s been to long without my supps I ordered a while ago.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
I get my stuff shipped at work, it still gets signed for and I dont have to worry about anything.[/quote]

same here. Mainly because the one time it came to my house, even though I waived signature, they didn’t drop it off. I had to go pick it up.

I have no neighbors, so no one will be stealing it, just easier to have shipped to work

Awhile back, I ordered some stuff and had it shipped to my house but for whatever reason, the FedEx driver misread the address and delivered to a guy on the next street over. I found this out when I called FedEx. So man and my buddy walked over to the guys house and asked him for our package and he just played dumb acting like he didn’t know what we were talking about. We had some choice words with the asshole and left to go get something to eat. When we came back the package was put back on our doorstep by prick.

Now I just have them ship it to my work so I am there when they deliver it. Works out perfectly.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
One time I had a package that was supposedly signed for but that I didn’t have. UPS couldn’t figure out where it was. About a week later I go in my garden shed…there it is. The driver signed for it himself and hid it there. I’m sure he was trying to be helpful but I ended up driving to the UPS depot twice anyways haha.

I’m actually going to search around my place for it now lol. It’s been to long without my supps I ordered a while ago.[/quote]

So as I was leaving my house a guy pulled up with my package (someone make a ghey joke about it)! So yay! On a observational not I did not no the Superfood came in such a small container.

I had a package ordered from Biotest that was supposively delivered by Fedex. They claim that they delivered it and it wasn’t their fault, but i think they lost it or something like that. My house is at the top of the street on a cul-de-sac with a huge porch so the odds are that someone walked up in the street in the middle of the day and took it is very very low.

The problem with the fedex guys is that they don’t ring the door bell when they deliver a package. UPS rings the door bell whenever they drop something off, i don’t see why fedex can’t do that.

[quote]Ratchet wrote:
this is why I always request they keep it at the FEDEX delivery place and I just stop by and pick it up on my way home…[/quote]

Kind of defeats the purpose of waiving a signature if he was referring to illegal supps.

I’m not sure what Fedex does when a customer claims they never received a package. But when I worked for UPS, they would have the customer fill out a form. And it was mandatory for that person to have to sign for every package from then on. I’m pretty sure UPS would also pay for what was supposedly stolen.

By the way, you can tell your driver where you want them to leave the packages - like in your garage or backyard etc…

how do you think I got to be a level 2? sorry man couldn’t resist.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
how do you think I got to be a level 2? sorry man couldn’t resist.[/quote]

…I don’t think it works like that.

[quote]ready wrote:
I’m not sure what Fedex does when a customer claims they never received a package. But when I worked for UPS, they would have the customer fill out a form. And it was mandatory for that person to have to sign for every package from then on. I’m pretty sure UPS would also pay for what was supposedly stolen.

By the way, you can tell your driver where you want them to leave the packages - like in your garage or backyard etc…[/quote]

Fedex sucks compared to UPS.