T Nation

My Supps Got Stolen!

So I order some supps from here and as usual I waive the signature, as I have never had a problem before. But this time when i got home the box was gone!!! Some punk bitch stole my fucking shit! IF I Stolen that person I will beat the living fuck out of them! I have never had a problem till now god damn it! Fed ex says tough shit pretty much! FUCK!!!
end rant

this is why I always request they keep it at the FEDEX delivery place and I just stop by and pick it up on my way home…

I wonder if the Fed ex driver is a member… Ahhhhhhahahahahaha. Oh shit! Delivery from Biotest… Thats a keeper.

Damn dude, that blows. I always have my supps dropped off at my parents house because they live in a nice community. Usually Fed Ex delivery dudes who actually know what they are doing, will leave it by your garage or somewhere slightly out of view so that doesn’t happen. I think it’s pretty gay for them to just set it right in front of the door.

Obviously, sometimes that’s the only option, but hide that shit a little bit damn!

I always wondered about that because I live in a big complex and they will leave it in front of my door. So if you sign the waiver they take it to the fed ex store if you are not home?

Happend to a friend of mine also. Just pay the dollar or two for the signature.

I get my stuff shipped at work, it still gets signed for and I dont have to worry about anything.

I fucking hate Fedex around me. I don’t use them when I ship my stuff from Biotest anymore.

They swear up and down they delivered a package holding like 4 Flameouts to me.

I lived in sort of an apartment thing, we had a fence with a gate around the entrance. I had a couple other roommates who always brought my stuff in, too.

They swear they left it. I don’t think they even delivered it to the right address.

Fuck Fedex. Your shit probably didn’t get stolen, they probably just lied to you.

Fuck Fed ex. Your shit probably didn’t get stolen, they probably just lied to you.
I can go with that. The thing is I live in a apartment complex and they usually leave it right on the front door which sucks because anyone can see it. I have a hard time believing that anyone stole it thought because I have had these packages delivered before and my neighbor was gone for a month with a pacgage sitting at his door the entire time and no on stole it. Whatever guess I have to kiss my money good bye and chalk it up and a lesson learned.

Thinking about it now I hope no one stole my shit. I’ve placed my order like 3 weeks ago and it said it would be at my place 2-3 business days…

Unlucky man, at least you don’t get raped by customs every order - consider yourself lucky in that respect.

It’s been a while since I’ve ordered…

I used to be a FedEx courier, and yeah, it was tempting to take the Biotest packages!

I left just before the changes to the signature policy, so I’m not an expert anymore, but I’d be happy to look at your tracking number via PM to see if I can see any obvious mistakes.

And the poster who mentioned getting it delivered at work was right on. I’d often get Biotest stuff a couple of days before it was due. Since most of my day was spent in commercial/industrial areas, driving into the boondocks to deliver one package usually wasn’t worth it. If I was already at your work, I would be happy to deliver it 2 days early.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
I used to be a FedEx courier, and yeah, it was tempting to take the Biotest packages![/quote]

How many Biotest packages did you handle/see in your courier time?
I actually wonder how big customer base Biotest has.

Sometimes it feels like its for the “inducted” people of the bodybuilding and other “physical” areas, but when I then look at the number of members, media exposure etc. I’m not sure.

Billy - Well, I had 2 regular customers in an area of a suburb of Minneapolis of about 10,000 people, but I never saw them in person. I’d see other random packages around the station every few days. It’s pretty hard to quantify what that means. Maybe I’d see 1000 Amazon boxes to 1 Biotest box?

I live in a nice neighborhood but I still get expensive stuff delivered to me at work.

Even with signatures they can still be shitty. I’ve been home all day expecting a package only to find a “we missed you” tag on my door. I have a barky dog. I would know if you knocked or rang the doorbell, jackass.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Unlucky man, at least you don’t get raped by customs every order - consider yourself lucky in that respect.

It’s been a while since I’ve ordered…[/quote]

How much do customs skin you when you get Biotest gear RSGZ mate?

Always been tempted to try their gear however don’t want to get hefty shafted for cash just for some protein

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

It’s been a while since I’ve ordered…

How much do customs skin you when you get Biotest gear RSGZ mate?

Always been tempted to try their gear however don’t want to get hefty shafted for cash just for some protein
[/quote]

Around £35 per £100 of product.

Then again, last time I ordered something internationally, customs charged me for the shipping costs! I still had the last laugh, but that’s beside the point.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Around �£35 per �£100 of product.

Then again, last time I ordered something internationally, customs charged me for the shipping costs! I still had the last laugh, but that’s beside the point.[/quote]

Fuck that man. Looks like I’ll be sticking to GOMAD for a while.

Yah Fed Ex fucks up quite a bit. I had an order shipped to a UPS store where my PO Box was and Mr. Fed Ex man delivered it to a UPS Store in another city. Wouldn’t want them to actually read the address label on the box now would we?