My Sh*t Doesn't Stink

people with colostomy(sp?) bags will use chlorophyll and peppermint oil. That’s right, they make the shit smell minty fresh and green as the emerald isle. This reminds me of a really weird movie, The Road to Wellville with Anthony Hopkins, where he, as John Harvey Kellogg, said “my stools are as big as boulders and have no more odor than a hot biscuit”

I used to have moderate gas. Not bad, probably average for a weightlifter.

Then I switched to the AD.

I have no gas during the week. Diet of straight up oil, meat, eggs, flax, and veggies. No gas…during the week.

Carb-ups, things got crazy. It was like an explosion in my gut. The shit didn’t smell, but it was like a firecracker- the rapid fire kind.

But only with grains. When I load up on 'taters and fruit, everything is cool.

Like fonzi.
How’s fonzi?
Cool.

I just realized that, reading this thread. I am so gonna switch my carb-ups from pasta to 'taters now.

Im actualy sitting on the toilet at the moment and my ass hurts from the sheer size of the dump.

strains

Smells like sewage too.

I started taking milled flax about 4 days ago, an I’ve been dropping them faster/easier, but wow those are oily nasty turds.

I once lived for a week on nothing but dried fruit (apricots, plums, raisins and blueberries), raw seeds and nuts (almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds and walnuts), and grass-fed organic beef jerky.

I took two gigantic shits a day, each about the size of a healthy softball. If you can imagine what whipped peanut butter would look like, that was the consistency and color, and it smelled like fruit.

So yes, I can confidently say, for at least that week, that my shit did not stink.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
How in the name of all that is holy fit squeeze a softball size glump out of your ass?

…[/quote]

The answer to that belongs in a different forum.

Ha, ha, Zap.

I was referring to the size and shape of the finished mound of poo at the bottom of the commode, the dimensions of which were more accurately described in terms of diameter than of length.

Thank god it didn’t come out all at once in that configuration. I supose that if it had, then no woman could ever tell me that I have no idea what childbirth feels like.