T Nation

My First Cycle: Test for 8 Weeks

8 week cycle.

W 1-8: Test 500mg/week
W 1-4: Armidex 1mg/day
W 4-8: Armidex .5mg/day

W 9: Off

PCT
W 10: Armidex .25mg/day: Clomid 200mg/day
W 11: Armidex .25mg/day: Clomid 100mg/day
W 12 Armidex .25mg/EOD: Clomid 50mg/day
W 13 Clomid 25mg/day

What do you all think? I might throw in some Anavar W1-8 at 50mg/day.

This is my first cycle please let me know if somethis is wrong or off.

Thanks.

With 500mg/week test you should be fine with .25mg/day adex. Also I would run your test for longer than 8 weeks, at least 10. Use 3 weeks of clomid. Your test should work great by itself, I see no need to throw in the Var.

I’m a little curious why you plan to use so much arimidex in the first month. I’ve never heard of anyone who needs a whole miligram a day for estrogen suppression on only 500mg/wk.
Some people wait until side effects show before even using arimidex. Others use it from the beginning. The decision comes down to a personal preference. Using .25-.5mg of Arimidex EOD from the start should be fine.

You didn’t say which test ester you are using so it’s hard to say if the PCT is set up in the correct time frame.

The anavar is a decent dose but is will probably go unnoticed in a first cycle. My opinion would be to save it and just run the test.

Don’t take week 9 off from the A-dex if you use it from the beginning.

And, as everyone already stated, .25mg-.5mg EOD or even ED should be more than adequate.

BTW, your PCT looks great. That is probably one of the best SERM based PCT’s I’ve seen proposed by anyone in a long time, and one that I recommend because of how easy it is.

This is your first cycle according to your thread title, good job on the research!

Hmm thanks everyone for the feed back.

I am using Test Cypionate.

Ok so I should run it for 10 weeks? If I do Should I follow the same PCT?

Should I take a week off in between the cycle and PCT or just continue the adex in the week off then start the clomid?

Also you guys say that .25-.5mg EOD of adex is enfough?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Hmm thanks everyone for the feed back.

I am using Test Cypionate.

Ok so I should run it for 10 weeks? If I do Should I follow the same PCT?

Should I take a week off in between the cycle and PCT or just continue the adex in the week off then start the clomid?

Also you guys say that .25-.5mg EOD of adex is enfough?[/quote]

Save that var, its expensive and its not even going to do anything noticable during a first test cycle, use it later, or sell it and buy more test.

Believe me a 500 first cycle is going to kick you in the pants, it will feel amazing.

Reputable var is rare.

I would say anything over .5,adex, is overkill, but I think pretty much everyone said that.

Start low, go higher if you need to, remember you need estrogen to live, and estrogen is very important to building muscle, you need some it just needs to stay in check.

Start PCT as soon as your cycle ends, no need to wait, thats complete nonsense in my opinion, its “bro” knowledge that is silly. Adex in PCT is a great idea, just make sure to keep the dose low and taper off.

Sure you might “waste” some of clomid before everything clears out, but it certainly will not hurt anything, whats 10 bucks or so compared to ANYTHING that might jump start the boys just a few days sooner.

10 weeks at 500 will do wonders, enjoy your cycle. Make sure you have EVERYTHING you need before you start, pins, tubes, all the drugs, everything in PCT.

Have it all in your hands, before you do anything.

Do the full 10 weeks at least. My experience says that you will want to extend to 12 once you get to 8. Don’t be afraid to do so. Just adjust your PCT accordingly. Your cycle is set up pretty well.

Go easy on the acillaries to start with, but be very aware of what is happening to your body. I explained away my sensitive nips my own first cycle and almost ended up messing myself up pretty bad.

West clock you say start the pct right away.

With a long acting ester wouldn’t you wait till the test is out of your system to start pct?

I ask because i was allways taught to judge pct by the ester of drugs used test e. wait two weeks then start deca. two weeks then start.

I’m asking is this the “bro” knowledge you refer to it seems pretty solid advice to wait accordingly to the ester used?

Your thoughts??

The Judge

Yes I am also interested in this, why wouldnt I have to wait until the Test C is out of my system to start PCT?

My Cycle: Revised!

W 1-10 Test C 500mg/week
W 1 adex .25mg/daily
W 2-12 adex .25mg/EOD

W 11-12 Off (adex .25mg/EOD)

PCT

W 13 adex .25mg/EOD Clomid 200mg/daily
W 14 adex .25mg/ETD Clomid 150mg/daily
W 15 Clomid 100mg/daily
W 16 Clomid 50mg/daily

This is the revised cycle form everyones input. I am still unsure if my clomid doseage is coorect.
Should I start W 13 with 150mg of clomid then 100 the next then 50 the next?
Would 3 weeks of Clomid be enfough or should do a full month?
Also I have novla on hand for gyno flare ups. But I am told the adex that I am running should prevent any gyno issues. But if it does flare up what are the symptoms I should look for
sore nippels? Also what are the other symptons that would warrent the use of Novla?

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
West clock you say start the pct right away.

With a long acting ester wouldn’t you wait till the test is out of your system to start pct?

I ask because i was allways taught to judge pct by the ester of drugs used test e. wait two weeks then start deca. two weeks then start.

I’m asking is this the “bro” knowledge you refer to it seems pretty solid advice to wait accordingly to the ester used?

Your thoughts??

The Judge[/quote]

I see and many others see no reason for you to delay your recovery at all, PCT is arguably the most important time during any cycle.

It is not going to help anything to wait for that last little bit of juice to clear out of your system before you try to start the boys back up.

Like I said, theoretically your going to waste some SERM, but so what, SERMs are cheap and your going to waste a few days of them at most. Having the SERM built up and ready to go the second your system realizes its needs Test is worth the 10 bucks to me.

Not to mention all the info pertaining to how long esters are is pretty much guestimation. You run the risk of flying with no PCT and no juice for a day or so, which is not going to help you at all.

Also I really doubt your going to see any gyno running adex on cycle and clomid AND adex in PCT.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I see and many others see no reason for you to delay your recovery at all, PCT is arguably the most important time during any cycle.

[/quote]

I agree.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Yes I am also interested in this, why wouldnt I have to wait until the Test C is out of my system to start PCT?

My Cycle: Revised!

W 1-10 Test C 500mg/week
W 1 adex .25mg/daily
W 2-12 adex .25mg/EOD

W 11-12 Off (adex .25mg/EOD)

PCT

W 13 adex .25mg/EOD Clomid 200mg/daily
W 14 adex .25mg/ETD Clomid 150mg/daily
W 15 Clomid 100mg/daily
W 16 Clomid 50mg/daily

This is the revised cycle form everyones input. I am still unsure if my clomid doseage is coorect.
Should I start W 13 with 150mg of clomid then 100 the next then 50 the next?
Would 3 weeks of Clomid be enfough or should do a full month?
Also I have novla on hand for gyno flare ups. But I am told the adex that I am running should prevent any gyno issues. But if it does flare up what are the symptoms I should look for
sore nippels? Also what are the other symptons that would warrent the use of Novla? [/quote]

looks pretty good. i’d suggest starting your PCT in week 12. Why wait the “2 week” clearance rule!? I’m in total agreeance with brother morepain on that subject.

I’m not a fan of mega dosing clomid…it’s a waste. 100 mg ED for weeks 12,13 and then 50mg ED for weeks 14 and 15. you should be fine at that point. Get a high quality test booster (Alpha Male) and toss it in after your clomid is finished.

I’d also suggest tapering out your a-dex beginning around week 10 so that it its out by week 13. (EOD week 10, E3D week 11, E4D week 12…out)

You likely do not need nolva at all considering you’re running 500 mg test and using an AI. If you experience any sides, up the dose of a-dex first.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Yes I am also interested in this, why wouldnt I have to wait until the Test C is out of my system to start PCT?

My Cycle: Revised!

W 1-10 Test C 500mg/week
W 1 adex .25mg/daily
W 2-12 adex .25mg/EOD

W 11-12 Off (adex .25mg/EOD)

PCT

W 13 adex .25mg/EOD Clomid 200mg/daily
W 14 adex .25mg/ETD Clomid 150mg/daily
W 15 Clomid 100mg/daily
W 16 Clomid 50mg/daily
[/quote]

Very simular too the cycle i am planning on running for my first.Although i am tossing up between Cyp and Enth.

It’s my understanding that enth should be injected twice weekly (mon morn, thurs arvo) and cyp once weekly, am i right? If so that is a big benefit of cyp for a first timer.

I am being told that I should inject cyp twice a week also to have constant test levels. Only diff I see is that the Ent has a shorter half life of around 7 days I think, so twice a week injections are HIGHLY recommended. However the cyp has a half life of 12 days from my understanding so you can get away with once a week injection.

For that reason that is why I choose cyp since I have no experience injecting I figures that once a week would be better than twice a week.

Any 1 feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

2x a week isn’t really any big deal. It’s not as bad as you might think it will be. Now daily injections… I’m becoming less and less fond of them. Pain in the ass. (hah. pun. not intended).

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
I am being told that I should inject cyp twice a week also to have constant test levels. Only diff I see is that the Ent has a shorter half life of around 7 days I think, so twice a week injections are HIGHLY recommended. However the cyp has a half life of 12 days from my understanding so you can get away with once a week injection.

For that reason that is why I choose cyp since I have no experience injecting I figures that once a week would be better than twice a week.

Any 1 feel free to correct me if I am wrong.[/quote]

Personal preference.

Injecting is the riskiest part of any cycle imo.

Theres the most chances for screw ups, the few injects the better, your nervous enough your first cycle.

Once you run one you feel alot more confident.

Hell I had a buddy do my first 2-3 injections for me the first time, Im a needle phobe and couldn’t look at the needle going in without feeling really light headed, which is pretty bad if your injecting yourself.

after 2-3 times of watching the needle, you get used to it and you dont feel sick anymore.

I agree I am nervous enough injecting. Some tips I found helpful were taking a pain med if you have access to one ( I take 30mg of oxycodone) and I numb the area with ice. Doing both of theses I don’t even feel the needle.
:smiley:

However I am thinking about injection 250mg/ETD to keep my test levels stable. A few vets have suggested this and I am considering this.

All im going to suggest to is to run your clomid high for the first couple day of pct and then reduce it to 50mg/day for the remainder of the 3 weeks.

And there is absolutely no reason to be abusing pain meds to do an injection. If you cant do the shots without them than you should find another hobby.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:

And there is absolutely no reason to be abusing pain meds to do an injection. If you cant do the shots without them than you should find another hobby.[/quote]

I am forced to agree. Numbing with ice is fine. oxycodone is spectacularly stupid for such a small pain.

Just a quick question too see if iv’e added up right. Never calculated what i’ll need for a cycle before.

So too run the test cycle for 12 weeks, i would require 6000mg fo test, 13mg of adex and 1050mg of clomid?

This too run the test for 12 week’s, whilsttaking adex from start of cycle too finish of pct and using clomid for 2 weeks of pct.

Am i right?