MSM Journalism, Now We Have Proof They Lie All the Time!

You just cannot make this shit up.

That’s just one of the articles calling a black man a white supremicist. Does it get more insane than this? White people calling a black man a white supremacist. A white woman wearing a gorilla mask throwing eggs at Larry Elder and the news says nothing. Imagine if Larry Elder was a democrat? We all know that would be wall to wall coverage for days.
This is insane. We are a broken and sick society, lies pushing out foundational and objective truth.

2 Likes

And we don’t think big tech is in on the lie? I put the exact name of the article and the news paper it came out of and the result was not even on the first page. I went 4 pages deep and the actual article wasn’t listed. I had to go through a Fox News link to get the link to the LA Times… And no searches are not case sensitive.

Algorithms… They can make you believe what they want you to believe if you let them.

2 Likes

You really are a moron. Look at the date of the original article and add to that the fact you did not enter the actual title.

I entered, column larry elder is tne face of white (yes, with an incorrect spelling of the) and the la times article was the first hit.

I have been waiting for a way to collate all the completely fake, fabricated stories regarding Joe Rogan and the ‘horse paste’ lies propagated by the media. Unfortunately, there were so many, I didn’t know where to begin. Thanks to Jimmy Dore, I think he got most of them if not all. This is one of the most egregious lies by the media of late, with no retractions.

I guess the left can only punch down. It was a chance to mock red state people with a completely fabricated story, none to my knowledge have been retracted.

3 Likes

Why did I dismiss Newsy so quickly?

This is why. They just spew bullshit just like the rest of them. They cannot admit the border has completely falling apart, so they make the border patrol of whipping illegals a boogy man. And does the government know the truth? Either yes and they are lying, or they are incredibly stupid. I go with the latter and they are evil.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a great way to spend your time.

Wow, this is old, but relevant. At this point is there anybody here who still trusts the MSM? After all the covid lies, all the woke bullshit, and the transsexuality crammed down your throat, etc. Does anybody stay loyal? Anyone still trust big media to not lie constantly?

2 Likes

Fuck. Yes. Tons of them.

They just deny this happened. Or make excuses. Or say masks are the only reason the world is not a desolate wasteland at this point.

Most people like woke stuff; they just draw the line slightly before the most outrageous thing that happened today.

Tons.

Millions, at least.

1 Like

Note that pat didn’t mention Fox and Dominion.

How to respond to MSM “journalism”:

2 Likes

Awesome on his part… but zero consequences for the puke reporter