More Women in Power?

I’ve never said women are being stifled in developed countries. I’m simply making the point that more women joining the talent pool would be beneficial and have only addressed arguments against this.

But since you brought up media portrayals of women:

And note that I made that post WEEKS before Tarantino said something similar on Rogan’s podcast. I had never heard him mention anything like these in previous interviews I’ve watched. People who analyse movies without any biases because they have nothing better to do will easily see these trends:

This shit happens in waves, just like how I describe other things in the following part of this post.

And I remember just as many “damsels in distress” movies. I’ve also watched lots of female exploitation movies but for want of fairness, I’m not going to use them as a counter argument as they weren’t part of popular culture.

Wes Craven’s Last House on the Left somehow managed to be both an exploitation and an anti-female exploitation movie though lol.

Also, objectification isn’t “worshipping women”.

Sluts like Paris and Nicole were shitty influences. The fact that modern day feminists are saying Cardi B and the like are examples of “female empowerment” is absurd. But I admittedly do enjoy objectifying them.

I don’t see what this has to do with my point about women and career opportunities. Almost every blues song is about being treated badly by women. Rap largely involves objectification of them.

A pretty hilarious blues one:

I gave you seven children , and now you want to give them back .

When Led Zep weren’t singing about Hobbits and Mordor, it was always about “evil women”.

Lots of people talkin’
Few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below…

Dazed and Confused

:joy:

Never watched it so I can’t comment. Ally McBeal was pretty good.

It’s been a gradual process. This didn’t happen overnight, did it? And women have also been fucked up shitheads like Madoff and the like, which is why I’ve been saying the differences between sexes at the higher levels may exist but they really aren’t that big.

I don’t really know, nor care what the OP’s friend was going on about. Maybe he just thinks leadership in society should adopt more “feminine” traits. Maybe he just wanted to get laid lol.

We’ve already gone beyond the context of the original post anyway.

As have I. I only commented on, and said negative things about the INCEL MOVEMENT. I tend to look at and judge people as individuals. These fuckwits chose to become a collective so I have to criticize them as one lol.

First of all. all this change happened over decades. Even 3rd World nations are gradually becoming more progressive. This progressions has played out exactly like how I explained things generally do earlier:

Second, this shit isn’t just limited to feminists of the looney variety. Hypermasculinity also follows a similar pattern but the trend seems to be going down unless you live in Myanmar.

To give you an example of something recent but pretty hilarious in a pretty moderate country:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/coronavirus-malaysia-ministry-tips-wives-nagging-doraemon-mco-1326146

For examples over a longer time frame in which ultra-right wing shit peaked HARD:

Indonesia:

In 2001, a female was elected president in their 2nd election in history.

Why was this only it’s second election? Because, like lots of other S.E Asian countries, it was previously a quasi-military dictatorship. It took a bigass financial crisis where even dipshits like Soros were happily shorting the Thai baht and Malaysian ringgit bigtime and horrific effects people’s livelihoods to end it.

And they allowed shit like this to happen:

Indonesia is a Muslim country and there were way more conservative back then. Ultra-right wing shit just piled up so much they decided to elect a woman to balance it all. She sucked. But the alternative sucked more.

Look how fucked up they still are today. The point is women are afforded primary and secondary education but they generally aren’t brought up to aspire to be much more than housewives, which is why there is a smaller talent pool for potential leaders. Education is required because a career is required to support their families until they get married.

And since their economy sucks so hard, both couple end up having to work. And what happens to SOME women when their husbands suck and they have kids and the woman doesn’t have an education? They have to go overseas to be employed as maids. I have one. The regulations require such employees to be married so they’re less likely to fuck around and getting into relationships with men on their off days.

The Philippines:

At the same time, a second female president was elected in the Philippines. When both the Indonesian and Filipino presidents met, they hugged for the cameras and declared themselves “sisters”.

It was hilarious. Both sucked.

What happened in the Philippines next?

:joy: :joy: :joy:

But what happened in the Philippines which led to the first female president being elected in the first place?

Shit finally got real when this happened:

A snap election was then held and this woman won:

Marcos ran away. Aquino was pretty good.

People have very short memories.

SOME women in the Philippines also go overseas to work as maids but they’re a lot more expensive.