More Planet Fitness Hilarity

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
i don’t know if i should live fitness today.[/quote]

Nah, take the day off. You can always live fitness tomorrow.[/quote]

but if i don’t live fitness today, would it still be called living fitness tomorrow? I feel like if someone lives fitness, they should live it everyday. Right?[/quote]

Didn’t you read my post? I only lived fitness for 2 hours today, I’m taking the rest of the day off.

Tomorrow I’ll live fitness for another 1-2 hours then it’s the weekend where I don’t have to worry about fitness until Monday.

No Monday’s school. I’ll live fitness on Tuesday.[/quote]

interesting theory about living fitness you have. i have decided to live deadlifts today and for the rest of the day i am going to live eating.

I hate this shit, encouraging fatties to love themselves, makes me sick!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I went to the hardware store for a loaf of bread. Guy behind the counter was like WTF?, so I stomped on his throat until he stopped twitching.

Everybody was like “whoa, dude! You are at a hardware store. You need to go to the bakery down the street” so I torched the place.

Showed them whats up.

I fucking rock. Like a hurricane.
[/quote]

Free bagels at the gym just gave me a great business idea…
I want to open a bakery that features a lifting platform, a good quality bar, and lots of plates. Customers will be able to order at the counter and deadlift while they wait.

It makes about as much sense as handing out bagels at a gym. And it’s way cooler.

BTW, I like your veiled reference to that song by the Scorpions!

I didn’t live fitness today and due to an emergency doctor appt, I won’t be able to live fitness tomorrow, either. :frowning:

[quote]hairygorillaguy wrote:
Hold up… only $10 dollars a month with no commitment? ill probably sign up for a membership and keep my old one as well… Ill just go to planet fitness on the first monday of every month and eat a box of pizza and go again on tuesday for the bagels oh and tootsie rolls too. [/quote]

Free bulking meals!

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
I’m busy living fitness instead of typing about all day,. So my grammer might not be up to all your standards,This is why I don’t bother with this site just a bunch of people trying to make themselfs feel important. [/quote]

so insulting, the other one is kind of funny though

[quote]BobParr wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I went to the hardware store for a loaf of bread. Guy behind the counter was like WTF?, so I stomped on his throat until he stopped twitching.

Everybody was like “whoa, dude! You are at a hardware store. You need to go to the bakery down the street” so I torched the place.

Showed them whats up.

[/quote]

Free bagels at the gym just gave me a great business idea…
I want to open a bakery that features a lifting platform, a good quality bar, and lots of plates. Customers will be able to order at the counter and deadlift while they wait.

It makes about as much sense as handing out bagels at a gym. And it’s way cooler.

BTW, I like your veiled reference to that song by the Scorpions!
[/quote]

Genius idea!
Do this right now! I’m not even kidding. I cerealy have teh urge to deadlift while waiting in lines.

The people portrayed in the commercials seem like they’d be pretty cool guys to train with. I guess I’m not the target audience lol.

[quote]cct wrote:

Genius idea!
Do this right now! I’m not even kidding. I cerealy have teh urge to deadlift while waiting in lines.[/quote]

You can just pretend you are dead lifting almost anywhere. I do speed deads at the grocery store a good bit. Just take a couple of deep breaths, set your feet, and pop up fast.

Maxing out is tricky though. You start turning purple and screaming “FUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGK!” through clenched teeth about midway up through a real grind and people get a little freaked out.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]cct wrote:

Genius idea!
Do this right now! I’m not even kidding. I cerealy have teh urge to deadlift while waiting in lines.[/quote]

You can just pretend you are dead lifting almost anywhere. I do speed deads at the grocery store a good bit. Just take a couple of deep breaths, set your feet, and pop up fast.

Maxing out is tricky though. You start turning purple and screaming “FUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGK!” through clenched teeth about midway up through a real grind and people get a little freaked out.

[/quote]

video or it didn’t happen

The hell are you guys complaining about? Thess gyms are doing us a huge service but keep the fuckers in the video out of places where we train. No more curls in the squat rack, no more people walking up to you with stupid questions like what does that work? and you are using too much weight.

Honestly, it makes perfect sense that instead of all the serious trainee and whoever it is that planet fitness caters too training together, there would be two separate type of gyms. Places were chalk, ammonia, screaming and a 500 lbs deadlift are everywhere in sight and planet fitness type gyms.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Showed them whats up.

[/quote]

I found this comment to be golden, that is all.

If I were to ever start juicing, I would sign up here and blatanly inject in the middle of my sets.

Obviously j/k, but I think it’d be hilarious for a bunch of meat heads to just raid the gym one weekend.

I thought it was funny how some of them reacted to the lunk alarm… i.e. its a funny thing/everyone turns and laughs/that one guy thought it was pretty cool!

Doesn’t being laughed at count as judging? Hmm…

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Is this a lunk alarm video?[/quote]

No

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
:wink:
[/quote]

Nice! Same pic as my facebook profile!

That video makes me want to kill myself.

I watched most of it but wanted to stop before the end and guess that reason number one couldn’t be anything other than “YOU!”