MLB 2014

Preller is making all kinds of moves for bats. We might actually have an offense to go with our pitching. The defense might struggle a little in the outfield, but hopefully not too much.

I read a great tweet earlier today saying “Mark Kotsay deserves a huge raise. Already the best hitting coach in the history of Petco Park.” Haha, Phil Plantier must be pissed off after getting fired last year.

Hey, Raj. Looks like I was right about Yu Darvish once again. How are the Jays looking this year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 3X World Series Champion, you daffy motherfucker!!!

Enjoy it while it lasts. This upcoming season will be nothing but pain and misery for you now that Sandoval is gone

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Enjoy it while it lasts. This upcoming season will be nothing but pain and misery for you now that Sandoval is gone[/quote]

You’ve already said the upcoming season would be nothing but pain and misery 3 out of the last 5 years. I don’t live in baseball SIberia like you do. Even if things go south, I can go to the most beautiful ballpark in the world and enjoy some of the best weather in the world while watching the current dynasty in baseball do their thing.

What are you gonna do this summer? Jack off to old videos of Red Kelly and David Cone? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well although the Jays got Donaldson, they get fucked every turn. Marcus Stroman just tore his ACL and is out for the year.

I will restrict my blue jay watching to 1 game/week again this year. Being outside regularly after a cold cold winter is way more enjoyable than watching the Blue Jays over promise and under deliver for another season.