METABOLIC DRIVE Micellar Casein / Whey Isolate

Metabolic Drive® fat-burning protein is a unique blend of thermogenic micellar casein and fast-acting whey isolate, making it ideal for building muscle and losing fat. The best-selling formula also tastes so good that high-end food companies and smoothie bars use it to make their products. It’s the “secret ingredient” for delivering a genuinely fortified gourmet experience that’s impossible to get from solid foods alone. Metabolic Drive® protein also provides a blend of the most technically advanced and highest-quality proteins, making it the ultimate muscle building, performance-enhancing tasty nutrition. Contains no hidden fillers.*

Benefits

The Fat-burning Effects of Award-Winning Protein

Replacing a meal or two every day with a Metabolic Drive® shake will help shed excess fat without feeling deprived. Adding a couple of Metabolic Drive® shakes per day will also give your body the extra protein it needs to build muscle and perform at its best.*

Whether your goal is losing fat or gaining muscle, adding more protein to your diet will help get you closer to your goal. Here’s why:

1. Diets higher in specialized, lean protein lead to greater fat loss. One reason for this is because protein is filling. It satisfies hunger and naturally reduces calorie intake, making it an effective appetite suppressant. On top of that, it’s difficult for your body to convert protein into body fat, even in very high amounts, which means you can eat a lot of lean protein, feel full and satisfied, and still lose fat.*
  2. Protein burns almost twice the calories digesting compared to carbohydrates and fats. Eating protein is thermogenic and can lead to a higher metabolic rate, which means greater fat loss when dieting and less fat gain when overfeeding to build muscle.*
  3. Without adequate protein, muscle building halts, strength gains are slow or nonexistent, and athletic performance is impaired.*
  4. Protein is essential for preserving muscle and sustaining metabolic rate. Without a steady supply of consumed protein, the body breaks down its muscle to meet its demand. A diet higher in protein prevents this loss.*

Ingredients

Micellar Casein

Micellar casein is an undenatured milk protein microfiltered to remove whey, fat, and carbohydrate. It’s slow-digesting and the superior protein for sustaining protein synthesis, building muscle, and stimulating metabolism for losing fat.* LEARN MORE

Whey Protein Isolate

Whey protein isolate is often used for peri-workout nutrition because it’s a top source of fast-acting essential amino acids. It has most of the lactose (carbohydrate) and fat filtered out, making it ideal for jumpstarting protein synthesis and the body recomposition process.* LEARN MORE

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

2 Likes

Is Metabolic Drive good for bed time snacks to help build/repair muscle overnight? Right now I just mix a straight micellar casein protein with greek yogurt. Just curious if using Metabolic Drive mixed in my greek yogurt instead will do the same. Thanks!

1 Like

Absolutely! Metabolic Drive and Greek yogurt has been my go-to late night snack for more years than I can remember.

Each night, before bed, I have 1.5 scoops of Metabolic Drive, and then I ALSO drink a shake with 1.5 scoops in the middle of the night, when I wake up to pee. Been awesome for recovery, and it means I can train fasted first thing in the morning with some quality fuel still in my system.

1 Like

From talking with customer support it seems the whey/casein ratio has changed over the years and sits at 75% whey and 25% casein. Is there a reason for the change?