[quote]Mick28 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
jsbrook,

Let’s see you’re a world traveller who makes 160-K per year and still has time to write 10-15 lengthy posts on T Nation every day.

Are you sure you’re not a doctor too? Come on say you’re a doctor…

I told you I’m not working right now, buddy. You’ll see exactly how much time I have to post come Monday.

Now how can you make 150-K per year not working? Oh…never mind that’s not important. You take care kid.

Oh, forget it. It’s my fault anyway. I shouldn’t have implied that I already started this job. I interned at this firm for 3 months last summer. Had a great time. Did lots of interesting work.

Got paid a nice fat salary. Accepted my offer back for next year’s emplyment last August. Got a nice fat signing bonus. I haven’t started work there fulltime yet. I start Monday. None of this is relevant anyhow. It only came up because i was defending myself against your accusations. It’s not relevant to anything.

Um…sure kid…150-K per year…a job you have not quite started yet. Signing bonuses…err…hey whatever. This is the Internet you can be anything you want to be.

It’s just for fun anyway right?

What the hell do you do? That’s how big law works. Starting salary is 160. You do a summer internship after your second year of law school. You get paid well. Heavily wined and dined.

You impress them. You get an offer. You accept it. And you start after finishing your third year of law school and taking the bar in July. Usually sometime between September and mid-October.

Oh is that how you do it? I see…Gee kid you’ve got quite the imagination. But…that’s a good thing…it’s good.

I’m sorry you’re not intelligent and driven enough to have gotten a good job. That must suck. I’m done with you.

Ha ha…you’re not done with anyone you’ve been crapping all over these threads for quite sometime now, I don’t imagine that you’ll be stopping anytime soon. As long as mommy and daddy don’t tell you to hit the streets you can keep posting on their computer until hell freezes over.

You got it made kid…you really do. One day you’ll realize how much.

[/quote]

I’m very lucky. I feel very fortunate. But I’ve also worked very hard to get where I am.

I feel sorry for you.