MasoKissed : The Super Villain RemixXx

Nice pics BWG!

in OH yet, CT? safe travels…

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Ginger Ale Chickem

[/quote]

Ginger chicken…really.

How many Gingers had to die so you could have your…meal?

I should be glad that you didn’t serve up Ginger Sausage

(((((((((shudder)))))))))[/quote]

Id never hurt a Ginger,Edgy. You know this.

[quote]undecimber wrote:
What’s happenin Rock? [/quote]

Not much man.

Same old thing,hunting white women.

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
Nice pics BWG!

in OH yet, CT? safe travels…[/quote]

No mama, I’m in Memphis now. We aren’t going up North til Auhest,I reckon.

Thanks for the thought, sweetness.

[quote]undecimber wrote:

Not much man.

Same old thing,hunting white women.[/quote]

Much success?

Any tips that you’re willing to share? Plz.

:smiley:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

Not much man.

Much success?

[/quote]

Yea, just become a giant Black dude with tats and a shaved head.

Then go sit in a mall with your “white woman” net

they will basically jump in your net

Really simple,they’re delicious by the way.

Oh, and one more thing, every now and then you have to scare the hell out of them or else they get bored and run back to their natural habitat.

Example…if you’re driving with one

Either

1. Speed toward a wall,oncoming traffic or off a cliff…stop short of course…for added points rig the passenger seatbelt so that she flies through the windshield. She will be ok,because you can’t hurt white women.

Or you can just open the passenger door and try pushing her out of it. Let her fight her way back in and then hit “no doubt playlsit” on your ipod.

One more thing

Acoustic guitar

No training today.

There will only be eating and laughing madly.

[quote]undecimber wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

Not much man.

Much success?

[/quote]

Lol… you might want to ask one of the girls he has succesfully captured on how he works… ;)-

[quote]BlackWidowGirl wrote:

Oh Hi Maschy&Edgy over my right shoulder… thank you!!! lol ;)[/quote]

again…SCORE!

Hot, BWG ~

[quote]undecimber wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

Not much man.

Much success?

[/quote]

Oh, and one more thing, every now and then you have to scare the hell out of them or else they get bored and run back to their natural habitat.

Either

1. Speed toward a wall,oncoming traffic or off a cliff…stop short of course…for added points rig the passenger seatbelt so that she flies through the windshield. She will be ok,because you can’t hurt white women.

Or you can just open the passenger door and try pushing her out of it. Let her fight her way back in and then hit “no doubt playlsit” on your ipod.

One more thing

Acoustic guitar[/quote]

*writes info on notepad

Sweet - I can do that!

Thank you Dr. Rock

Would a piano be just as good no?

[quote]BlackWidowGirl wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

Not much man.

Much success?

[/quote]

Lol… you might want to ask one of the girls he has succesfully captured on how he works… ;)-[/quote]

I see.

Feel free to add anything plz (in detail) -
I have alot to learn.

No training today.

There will only be eating and laughing madly.[/quote]

How do you avoid choking? Or is that the idea?

Soldiers like to be yelled at and told how worthless they are, and there should be crying or running in the rain so his mascara runs.
I recommend Jarhead, Private Benjamin, and GIJane.

[quote]undecimber wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:

Not much man.

Much success?

[/quote]

Either

One more thing

Acoustic guitar[/quote]

*writes info on notepad

Sweet - I can do that!

Thank you Dr. Rock

Would a piano be just as good no?
[/quote]

Pianos are good but they aren’t very portable are they? Lol

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

No training today.

There will only be eating and laughing madly.[/quote]

How do you avoid choking? Or is that the idea?

Soldiers like to be yelled at and told how worthless they are, and there should be crying or running in the rain so his mascara runs.
I recommend Jarhead, Private Benjamin, and GIJane.

[/quote]

Thanksyou.

But, from talking to him over the last week I know what’s he been doing…it sounds like toture.

He walks in parks with 50 lbs on his back for 20 miles a day.

He called it rucking or something? He also throws on all these other heavy ass clothes…

I walked a few miles yesterday. Mainly for mobility in the ankle

I would throw in ankle rolls peridically

Will repeat today.

Blood,Rice,Tears

I remember my first experience with training a sub. It was over the phone which made it better in a lot of ways

I met her at Barnes and Noble about a month before the phone calls. She had an interesting necklace on. At the time. After seeing it, I had to get a closer look. So, I walked up to the StarBucks counter where she was working and ordered.

Hazlenut Frap,

She asked what size and I said “um,medium”. She rolled her eyes and rambled off the correct names of the sizes there. And then she repeated her question for the size I wanted to which I replied “um,MEDIUM
…not the biggest one and not the smallest one…the one in between” as I pointed to the middle cup behind the counter.

“Yea that one,what did you call it? Marsupial?”

She was annoyed but laughed, I assumed she pictured a platypus sitting there. Or maybe its because marsupial just isn’t a word she hears often. Admittedly marsupial is hilarious.

Say it to yourselves…funny right?

Anyway, that kind of lead to a conversation about how much she hates the customers that come to get coffee.

She did impressions of all the types that come in…

She hates college students the most. But she said there was a certain type. That really get to her. That crowdwas the idiot intellectuals.

She hated mostly how they’d misquote authors and then argure amongst themselves in wax philosophy

She pointed to a table where it was happening live for our viewing pleasure.

“See,that one is talking about Karl Marx and natural law but it was John Locke who.wrote about it”

so, I was impressed by both her hatred of people and her booklearnin"

She handed me the cold cup and I went in nose first…brain freeze combined with face of the kind of enjoyment only hazlenut frap can bring…

And my face was pretty much covered with whipped cream…well not covered…but from nose to chin

She didn’t want to laugh but she did

I could see her fighting the laughter and that was cool because I knew she didn’t hate me

Wiping my face, I told her to shut up and asked about the jewelery

She has tats on her neck and has to cover them for work.

Her hair is short so that doesn’t work

She quoted mitch hedberg about turtlenecks

“Wearing turtleneck is like being starngled by a really weak person all day”

Anyway, she told me that her necklace was a tricked out dog collar.

She rambled more “fuck themand their rukes” speeches but I was too busy enjoying my frap. The shit was too good.

When I finished I made a disppointed face…like the one babies make when the sweet potatoes are gone.

She laughed again

I bought another one and gave her my mysapce url.

Yea, I said myspace…it was the thing to do at the time…this was before everyone had a cell

Damn that seems weird that only a few years ago cell phones weren’t in EVERY pocket on the planet

She took it and a few days later a new friend request from “I cut up angels” was in my notifications.

To be continued…motherfuckers.

Blood,Rice,Tears

I remember my first experience with training a sub. It was over the phone which made it better in a lot of ways

I met her at Barnes and Noble about a month before the phone calls. She had an interesting necklace on. At the time. After seeing it, I had to get a closer look. So, I walked up to the StarBucks counter where she was working and ordered.

Hazlenut Frap,

She asked what size and I said “um,medium”. She rolled her eyes and rambled off the correct names of the sizes there. And then she repeated her question for the size I wanted to which I replied “um,MEDIUM
…not the biggest one and not the smallest one…the one in between” as I pointed to the middle cup behind the counter.

She was annoyed but laughed, I assumed she pictured a platypus sitting there. Or maybe its because marsupial just isn’t a word she hears often. Admittedly marsupial is hilarious.

Anyway, that kind of lead to a conversation about how much she hates the customers that come to get coffee.

She hates college students the most. But she said there was a certain type. That really get to her. That crowdwas the idiot intellectuals.

She hated mostly how they’d misquote authors and then argure amongst themselves in wax philosophy

“See,that one is talking about Karl Marx and natural law but it was John Locke who.wrote about it”

She handed me the cold cup and I went in nose first…brain freeze combined with face of the kind of enjoyment only hazlenut frap can bring…

And my face was pretty much covered with whipped cream…well not covered…but from nose to chin

I could see her fighting the laughter and that was cool because I knew she didn’t hate me

She rambled more “fuck themand their rukes” speeches but I was too busy enjoying my frap. The shit was too good.

When I finished I made a disppointed face…like the one babies make when the sweet potatoes are gone.

She laughed again

Yea, I said myspace…it was the thing to do at the time…this was before everyone had a cell

Damn that seems weird that only a few years ago cell phones weren’t in EVERY pocket on the planet

She took it and a few days later a new friend request from “I cut up angels” was in my notifications.

[/quote]

potential to be epic

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

Blood,Rice,Tears

Hazlenut Frap,

She laughed again

[/quote]

potential to be epic[/quote]

Marsupial

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

Blood,Rice,Tears

Hazlenut Frap,

She laughed again

[/quote]

potential to be epic[/quote]

Marsupial[/quote]

Lots of quoted text.

The one in the middle is ripped shredded like lettuce.