Marin Vlahovic, Croatian PLer

Scary!

Friends for life!

Bam!

Mirko can hit!

Take their legs out and the body will fall!

Back to original theme–Marin Vlahovic
doing squats with over 600 lb. for reps in training.

Luka Zuber squatting in training!

Another picture of Marin Vlahovic–future of top powerlifting!

The beast!!

Thats 615 at 240.

And you can easily do 660 at 260…that’s damn impressive.

I’d like to hear more about your training philosophy if you care to divulge.

Good luck with sponsorship.

-MAtt

Great thread, all the best with your training Marian, goes to show its not about the equipment it about your level of effort.

Dude, those are some sick numbers you’re moving. I’m with Matgic in wanting to hear about your training.

And, um, hooray Croatia!

[quote]luburic wrote:
Do you know who won the FIRST K-1 tournament?
Yes,it was a Croat!
Branko Cikatic!!![/quote]

Branko is a batshit insane badass. Last person I would ever want to run into on a dark street. His elbow drops to the back of Kerr’s neck was a classic “What the fuck is he doing!” moment.

[quote]marinvlahovic wrote:
Hello everyone. When i was looking some thing on the internet i found my name on this site. My name is Marin Vlahovic. I am 25 years old. I have competed in many powerlifting drug free events. For the last 2 years I was only training. I also was for a short time in MMA but due to problems with local organisations I was decided to leave the sports. I have never used steroids. I know that this sounds stupid and no truthfull but I believe that I am one of the worlds strongest drug free athletes.

My current weight is 118 kg and i can squat and benchpress easiliy over 300 kilograms. I am also studiyng for my MBA degree in a Tempus project wich is founded by the European Union. My expertise after that woud be agrobuisness. I am writing all this to you because I am not able to acomplish my goals here in Croatia. I have no sponsors, because powerlifting is not even a regular sport in Croatia. I also train people.

If anyone has any idea of how to help my promote myself and find sponsors outside my country it woud be very helpfull. Regerds, Marin Vlahovic[/quote]

Marin, can you share your bench press routine??
My great-grandfather was from Dubrovnik.

Hello everyone, I am back. video of squat, last serie with 200kg.

Great job. You’re a fuckin beast.

I dont have a standard bench press routine. I am doing a lot of overweight trainings with a spotter, close grip bench press, big pause and bounce bench press. I believe that everyone must develop its own plan, wich then again after a period of time must me moderated and changed. The Idea is in constant repetitions of the bench press movement, week after week, year after year. Its a process.

bench press, overweigt bench press , rapid lifting 355 kg

shoulder press, overload. These are all older videos, I am much stronger now.

was that a smith machine?(world falls apart).