Lower muscle back pain on trt

Just started TRT a month ago. Got blood work done a few times and my t levels were anywhere from 258-289, and I’m only 35 years old. My sleep instantly got better and after 2.5 weeks I started to feel all around better. Mood, drive, libido, energy, etc.

Last week i noticed my lower back muscles tightening up after walking out to the barn to feed amimals. I’ve never once had back pain or trouble so I thought maybe it was from my son and I’s workout the night before. After id sit down it got better almost instantly. Over the past few days its started to get a lot worse. Walking from my truck to the office my lower back muscles are so tight it starts to affect my walking and i feel like I could collapse.

After so much research I was so excited to finally get on trt and experience a better quality of life. After this though I’m not sure if its for me. I have an appointment with my doctor, but its not till next friday.

Has anyone had this or know of anyone experiencing this?

.5ml twice a week, eating 3,000 cals a day, 260 grams of protein, 260 carbs, and 100 fat.

If I drink tea or I’m dehydrated I will always get tight muscles in my lower back and pain.

This lower back pain can also be GI distress which can reach all the way up the back.

In my personal experience, lower end ferritin causes lower back pain and TRT can lower ferritrin significantly in some men.

How long you been on TRT and how long on this TRT protocol.

Hey sorry for late reply. Had my kids’ wrestling tournaments all day and crashed when i got home. My last blood draw was a few months ago and it didn’t say i was anemic. The was also before my trt. I eat a good diet of meat and greens. Maybe i should start taking digestive enzymes or supplementing iron?

I’ve been on trt for a month on Monday.

Men on TRT will rarely ever become anemic, because the TRT drives up the hemoglobin more strongly than naturally. In 2019, I was iron deficient, and the symptoms were horrible, and I was not anemic.

TRT is a marathon, not a sprint! Your hormone levels aren’t even steady yet.

Testosterone cypionate has a half-life of 5 to 7 days, so 42 days to steady state blood levels at which point you will have twice as much testosterone in your system, as when you started.

Right now your hormone levels are in flux.

It will be 4 to 6 months before you see significant improvement and one year approaching near maximum benefit.

Far more likely you did something working out. The fact that you obtained relief by changing positions, such as sitting down, points to a biomechanical problem. Your testosterone level, or any other biomarker, is the same regardless of whether you are standing, walking or lying down. A simple examination will help pinpoint the cause.

What do you guys think about MS maybe??