losing fat

I just completed my 12 week bulking cycle and now I need to loose weight. All I have done in the past year is bulk lose a little the bulk again. I have alot to lose. So I know my diet plan which includes adding protien and cut the carbs. Actually I plan on cycling the carbs because I tend to go really flat without them. When it comes to weight training should I do high reps, little rest between sets? circit training? Or keep trying to get stronger and go all out again?

How long are you planning on cutting? Meltdown Training helps shed the fat. If you are going to spread this out over many months, maybe 5x5 alternated with Meltdown.

Rick, there are a number of programs that complement fat loss. You can search the article archive by going to www.t-mag.com. The search engine here in the forum is different and searches past conversations. My recommendation is that you try different programs, and see what works best for you.

Having said that, the program you choose isn’t as important as getting your diet right. Take a look at T-Dawg 2.0. It should do the job for you quite nicely.

Any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.